HC #2 (💙Leo💙)

How I think Leo would act if you started using his rad vocabulary

⊱─━━━━⊱༻●༺⊰━━━━─⊰

Romantic:

          In public he'd definitely snicker. He doesn't have many phrases that are as noticable as Donnie, but his tone is definitely something that anyone could recognize from a mile away. If you were to use his sass and charisma he would definitely call you out quietly with a giant smirk.
       “Ohh Looks like someone's using Leo language, aye?” he'd say into your ear.
If you were to say something like
       “Get portal chopped!” or “Oh-ho hooooo yea!” nonchalantly... he'd definitely notice.

       In private, he'd laugh out loud, and say how much it fits you. After all, you're his partner, no? He was made for you as you were for him. He'd kiss your cheek and ruffle your hair, while ranting about how cute it sounds coming from you. He'd obviously not have any shame and would feel extremely prideful to know that he's rubbing off on you in such a way. You, dear Y/n L/n, (he likes to add Hamato confidently.) acting like the amazing Leonardo Hamato. Oh what a dream come true. And an honor as well, but Leo wouldn't let anyone know that.

⊱─━━━━⊱༻●༺⊰━━━━─⊰

Platonically:

     Leo doesn't have much a difference between his partner and friends when it comes to interactions, other than the romance. Unlike Donnie, Leo still is very open and would communicate with you well either way. He wouldn't kiss you, flirt, or even get too up in your personal space. Unless you established that you're okay with it.

       In public, he'd smirk and ruffle your hair or softly pat your head, if you're far away he'd shout something like
    “atta girl/boy!” just to embarrass you. He'd probably even say
      “Ayyee you're speaking my language”

      In private he'd tackle you and mess with your hair.
“You sound like me! HAHA!” He'd probably tease you and act the same he would in public. He's not very subtle publicly the way Donnie is.
       Leo is extremely friendly with you, it doesn't depend on how close you are the way it does with Donnie. Unlike Donnie, Leo doesn't have much of a line between his scales and often treats everyone the same. (With some acceptions.) Everyone still has their special bonds only between them though. And you acting like him would eventually become one of them. And trust me, he'd gatekeep that bond. Once you claim it, if anyone else tried to, he'd bite their head off passive aggressively.

⊱─━━━━⊱༻●༺⊰━━━━─⊰

We love Leo💙