How you take control

I had just came in from work ready to kick my feet up and relax the rest of the day until my man walked past the couch with nothing but a towel on asking me how was my day. I told him it was a regular day but he could spice it up if he dropped that towel. With no questions he dropped his towel and put his clean smelling good dick all in my face aiming for my mouth; of course I opened it and he start fucking my mouth slowly and pulled me by my ponytail to make me look him in his eyes. It made my pussy soaking wet and me even hornier. I grabbed his dick with one hand and got to sucking and jacking it off at the same time.  watching my man head drop backwards and listening to him moan while I took his dick in deeper Down my throat it gave me room to use both hands. I started sucking the tip of his dick and doing the 2 hand twist getting all into it I even caught myself moaning. I felt his dick veins jumping in my mouth I slowly moved one hand towards his balls but was still sucking that dick taking it deeper and deeper knowing what I was tryna do. I heard him say baby I'm fin...na come; I got to sucking it faster and sloppy til he pulled back and I sat with my mouth open while he busted all over my pretty face.!