Chapter IV

"You're done? Let's go?"

Aera shook her head to her boyfriend, stroking his arm with a small smile. "No, you... You haven't finished, eat calmly, I'll go get some papers from the principal's office, I'll see you in the classroom, okay?" The girl finished, leaving a small kiss on Suho's cheek before leaving the place, leaving the boy there, confused.

She didn't want to tell him that she was going to look for Seojun because she needed her cell phone. She didn't want to create a problem that would be quite difficult to solve.

Aera arrived at the living room, bumping into Jukyeong, who was carrying a bag from a store, which looked expensive, although she doubted that its contents were from that store, because it was a makeup store, in her hand, the shorter one looked at her and quickly hid the bag behind her back, making Aera confused. "Is it for your friend that you thank for his help?" Aera's malicious smile made Jukyeong smile a little nervously, seeing the girl smile warmly, she swallowed hard. "Well go, I'll go look for Seojun".

She couldn't see the brunette's expression of confusion upon hearing that name, when she left the room in a hurry when she didn't see the boy in that place, walking through the hallways, looking for Seojun or one of Seojun's friends.

Aera's eyes fell on a large, thin figure, smiling, she approached quickly, taking the boy's arm before he walked away. "Jinsak". she called, releasing the boy once he turned around, the taller one looked at her with wide eyes in surprise.

What would little Sinag want for this one to be talking to him?

"Hello, Aera... Is something wrong?"

"Yes... Ah... By chance, have you seen Seojun?" The girl asked, the boy raised his eyebrows, blinking rapidly before asking what she had said, trying to know if he had understood correctly. "Have you seen Seojun? I have to talk with him".

The boy passed his eyes down the hallway, almost as if asking for help, they fixed on Aera once again, nodding, the boy smiled at her. "I think I saw him go with Chorong to the roof".

Aera smiled gratefully at his help, bowing slightly. "Thanks Jin, see you!" she said goodbye before walking excitedly towards the roof, happy that she wouldn't have to go hallway after hallway to find the boy.

Her hands pushed the door to the roof, feeling the cold wind hit her face and hair, looking for Seojun, she didn't find him, so she decided to move to the other corner of the roof, thinking she would find him there, she didn't find Seojun, but she did find Jukyeong.

The girl thought about whether she should leave or not, however, she did not have time to think when she heard the door in the other corner open, walking quickly and almost falling to the ground due to some boxes that were lying on the floor, she hid behind from one of the walls that separated the place, deciding to be a little nosy, Aera leaned a little so she could observe those present.

She wanted to know who this mysterious boy who liked strawberry ginseng was.

Her brow furrowed completely when she saw Suho standing in front of the girl, who even fixed her hair when she saw him enter. She couldn't hear the conversation well, so she decided to move around a little, trying to understand what the boy was doing in that place with Jukyeong.

Was that the guy she wanted to thank? Thank him for what? Had he helped her with something and she didn't find know it? Well, it's not that she had to know everything he did, but the thought that the girl had even thought about buying him strawberry ginseng, which was her boyfriend's favorite, made her feel a little uncomfortable.

What's more, how does she know that Suho likes strawberry ginseng?

Aera only watched as Suho took the gift bag in his hands, not being able to hear much of the conversation, but the mere fact that he had accepted the gift had bothered her, in addition to her, Jukyeong, who knew about the relationship between them. They both had, she was giving her boyfriend a gift, she didn't find it pleasant.