Chapter V

"What you did put in it?"

Aera looked at the bottle of lemonade, which Seojun liked so much and was holding out towards him, with curious eyes before looking at him with offence. "Yah, when have I given you something that hurt you?" She complained, raising the plastic bottle, threatening the younger one with it, the taller one laughed before taking the object in her hands, not passing up the opportunity to brush his fingers with hers.

"What is the reason for such a humble act on part of the princess towards the ogre, Sinag?" The girl smiled sideways, taking the straps of her backpack with some force.

"You still remember my favorite pizza, and you sent me one last night, I guess that made me think I should do the same". She shrugged, Seojun smiled. "Thank you, Seojun".

And the truth was that he wasn't going to do it, he didn't even have in mind spending that tenner that he had in his pocket, but when Seojun was walking through a park looking for his sister, he saw Suho, when he saw him in that park with that disheveled girl, both having a coffee, he just watched closely, he had only planned to go home once Gowon arrived, but when he heard how the boy told Aera to fix things another day, something inside him raged.

Aera was not a bad girl, she was intelligent, sweet and fun in several ways, as well as talented, perhaps Suho was not cheating on her, however, he knew that they had problems, at least, at that moment, but that Suho preferred to leave with another girl rather than fixing things in their relationship made him see that he was still the same stupid boy as always.

Maybe he had good grades and was always in the first places, but intelligence was more than a number marked on a piece of paper. And Seojun used to think that Suho knew that, but it was clear that at that moment, he highly doubt it.

And yet you wanted to walk away Seojun, the story would be different if you had thought differently.

"Yes, well, if you read the note... You owe me eight dollars".

The girl looked at him, laughing a little before nodding, tilting her head with an innocent smile. "And you owe me three".

***

Aera and Seojun were walking side by side towards their classroom, they had sports in the first hour, so they had to go and leave their things in the classroom first, they had both gone to the classroom together since they had met at the entrance, so they didn't see the need to separate.

The boy had promised to bring her the cell phone the next day since he had forgotten it, he had hidden it from his nosy sister, and when he didn't see it next to his on his nightstand, he didn't remember it. Aera simply accepted that, she didn't mind not having it anyway, she wasn't a big fan of that device, besides, it helped her not to get too distracted, and now more than anything, she needed to have all her concentration on those sketches that her mother had left her in charge.

Which were still disgusting.

Her mother had given her a word " jackets " Aera's head could not think of many shapes or designs of jackets, she had created one, however, it had been three days since that great attempt, she had not achieved anything and her mother wanted, at least , four jackets and the name of what the collection would be, and it was almost time for her mother to return, she had to hurry.

Seojun held Aera before she stumbled when she saw someone hit her shoulder, looking to the side, they both noticed Jukyeong walking with a strange pose, Aera's eyes looked at her for a second before ignoring her, clenching her jaw a little, she walked in to the living room, without saying a word, her eyes rested on Suho for a second before looking away as if nothing had happened when she heard Seojun leave his bag on his table. "Should we go change now?"