Chapter -12

Enjoy today only yoonmin

Jimin made his way back to his room through the dimly lit halls of the castle, his mind focused on how to leave the castle to find a book in the forest. Just as he was about to close his eyes, an idea popped into his mind. Quickly, he went towards Kai's room.

Jimin: Ummm, (playing with his fingers) can you come with me to the forest?

Kai: (raising his eyes) But why do you want to go so desperately?

Jimin: I need some herbal leaves for stomach ache, I have run out. Please, I will ask Yoongi Hyung for permission.

Joogin: Let him go, Kai. He says he needs to find leaves. Help him.

Kai: Fine, we can go.

Kai and Jimin approached Yoongi. Jimin started to speak with a little hesitation.

Jimin: Well, Yoongi, could you please send me with Kai to find those leaves? Taehyung is not very good at finding them. Please.

Yoongi: I have sent Jungkook along with Taehyung, he can help Taehyung. Just go back to your room.

Jimin: (frustrated) Don't you listen to me? I want to go out and find them by myself.

Yoongi: I will help you with my magic and knowledge, you don't need to go out.

Jimin: What the hell, let me go out. You're not my father to order me around.

Yoongi thought for a moment to stop jimin from going out, and said with while grinning.

Yoongi: Well, can we have a small challenge? If you win the challenge, you can go out with Kai.

Yoongi's eyes landed on Kai, who was standing beside Jimin.

Yoongi: Kai, you can go. I will deal with him.

(Yoongi order to Kai)

Kai: Okay, Yoongi Hyung.
.....................

As Kai went out

Jimin: Okay, let's start. I'm ready.

Yoongi approached Jimin with a challenging glint in his eyes and a smirk on his face, firmly holding Jimin's hands as he pulled him into the hall.

Yoongi: Let's go into the hall.

Jimin went with Yoongi, unable to free his hand from Yoongi's grip.
Yoongi made jimin ti stand in hall and
Yoongi went towards soldiers room and bought two swords🗡️.

Yoongi gave a long sharp sword 🗡️ to Jimin and said while  leaning towards his neck whispering in his ear.

Yoongi: Well, I can't be your father, but I know I can be your Daddy.

Jimin: You bastard, start the challenge, I will see who will win.

(As you know, Jimin was a secret prince who learned all the qualities to defend someone and protect himself and his kingdom.)

As a tense silence filled the room, the two circled each other, their swords drawn and glinting in the faint light of room as outside light can't enter in hall of castle.

Yoongi: Are you ready to see who's truly the best in sword fighting?