Untitled Part 1

Students walked across Morning Star University to get to their next classes. Many spoke with one another or sat in the grass field studying and having what time they could with their friends. Through the hive of strangers working hard to make their dreams come true stood a pink-haired man with scarlet eyes looking at the smiling faces one after another. Whistling, a slow tune to himself the scarlet-eyed man sat his sights upon a lone student heading towards class. Following as far as he could get from the student the pink-haired man looked down at a psychology book, opening it up to reveal a bloodied picture of the student and a large sum of numbers on the side of it. The pink-haired man chucked with a sinister smile slowly creeping upon his face. Quickening his soft steps the student walked into a dark hall barely used by others.  

  After feeling a sudden chill the student turned back to see what could only be described as a demon standing before him. The student looked up at eyes glowing with murderous intent and a large twisted smile only a sick-minded person could have. Before the student could make out any words there was a sudden pain around the stomach. Beginning to shake in fear, pain, and confusion the student slowly but forcefully looked down to see a large knife sticking out through him. A sudden twist and pull of the knife by the pink-haired man sent the student stepping back with a trail of blood following. 

  "Why?" The student spoke out holding onto the bleeding wound upon his stomach. Barely able to find the force to question or reason for the sudden attack. Watching the pink-haired psychopath walk closer without a sound made the student take a few steps back before going into a full sprint to the backdoor, hoping to find some form of help. Looking around he saw nothing but a single car on the parking lot. Turning back to see the knife-wielding maniac taking his time the student quickly ran for the car with neer blurry vision. Banging at the door the student watched the driver inside smoking with barely a car in the world. Turning the music up the pink-haired man quickly stabbed the student in the back and carelessly dragged him to the trunk of the car waiting for it to be opened by the smoking stranger. 

  "Iki! Open the door! The blood is getting all over the clothes you bought." the pink-haired man whined before the trunk quickly shot open narrowly missing his head from getting hit. 

"Hurry up before someone comes out here. Didn't I tell you playing with your food was stupid?" A lower voice cried out from Ikari with a quick flick of his cigar out the window. The cold black eyes of Ikari looked back to see the pink-haired man closing the trunk with annoyance. Turning down the music once the psychopath entered staring at the now ruined gift Ikari bought. 

   "At least it went well. Though the gift you got me could have stayed a little less red. It's going to take weeks to get this all out. Should we play it safe and burn the clothes?" the pink-haired man spoke with sorrow and constant ruffling of the now bloodied clothes. Eyeing Ikari to get some form of an answer. 

"How about you burn yourself in it Strawberry? That way I can take care of two birds with one stone. If it's too much of a problem I could buy something else  if the opportunity arises." Ikari sighed as he quickly drove off the compass onto the busy streets. Ignoring the constant gaze of what he could only assume to be Strawberries frustration.  

  "Rude! This is something you gave me out of love and admiration! You should be more annoyed than I am to see it like this." Strawberry yelled with a quick motion to his knife gently pushing on Ikari's arm. 

  "I bought it because you wouldn't stop wearing and sniffing my shit. Put the damn knife away before we end up crashing." Ikari sighed as he began to speed up in concern Strawberry would cause the two to crash and get caught with the body in the trunk. Increasing the music once there was a red light so the noises of the pink-haired psychopath could be deafened. Enjoying a somewhat Strawberry ride until he parked at the client's meeting spot. Tossing the body on the ground with the pay being collected as per usual. Going back on the road Ikari drove back home. Going inside and counting the amount that was earned. 

  "You ignored me for that long? How could you be so cruel Iki!?" Strawberry stood in front of Ikari to meet the cold eyes of what Strawberry believed to be his killer and romantic partner. Looking to see Ikari place the money away Strawberry pouted and went to the bathroom to take off and clean the blood-stained clothes. "You won't kill me and constantly play hard to get. After all the nights we shared and you still treat me like the hookers you go off and kill." 

  "That's because you are. I didn't agree to be some lovey-dovey boyfriend and killing you wouldn't even be enjoyable." Walking past the bathroom to have a cold gaze at the annoying pest living in his home Ikari mounted the picture of the victim upon a wall with countless others. Smiling at his work with a sudden beam of joy through the cold eyes of a serial killer. "In a way, I'm glad you are living with me to some extent. Makes it easier to get my hands on people for my art. Prostitutes don't make much of a calling anymore." 

  Strawberry dumped the clothes into a tub filled with bleach and other chemicals. Ruining the clothes he tried so hard to cherish. Walking out to see Ikari's shrine of murders Strawberry grew jealous of it. Strawberry hated how terrible art could bring a smile to Ikari's face. "Using me for your shrine of losers. You know no shame do you?" A smile crept on Strawberry's face with a sudden chill going down his spine. Ikari turned back with thoughts of strangling Strawberry where he stood. Slowly breathing Ikari swiftly flicked Strawberry's forehead. 

  "Just be happy I'm even acknowledging a useless person like you. Tomorrow we are heading out to find any tourists or easy art pieces." Ikari spoke with a calm demeanor, refusing to give Strawberries satisfaction. 

  "Oh? Are we going on a date Iki?" Strawberry quickly jumped for joy at the simple thought. 

  "We are not a thing you dick-guzzling lunatic," Ikari grunted before walking away from Strawberry,