Harrissia's Awake

Harrissia hasn't woken up in over two weeks making Luna to explain to Headmage Crowley that she's sick making it to be a good cover story until both of Leona and Ruggie had just noticed that fully something in the notifications that Harrissia's fighting against an evil soul in her forehead scar making them to rush over to her bedroom fast.

They saw her glowing black as if it's trying to control her before Ruggie to get to her first and he kissed her on the lips making the glow to be going gold as it's making the black glow to vanish as Leona did the second kiss himself making the evil sprit to be pissed before a male Fae shows up and he held out a pure white crystal.

They pointed it to her forehead and the evil spirit's sucked into the crystal gone from her scare making them to see it's Malleus Draconia making Leona to glare as the Fae shouldn't be here unless he got a very personal invitation to come inside of the building making Leona to hate this.

Malleus Draconia's a considerably tall young man with pale skin. He has cool-black hair that's mostly cut mid-length with long bangs and two longer sections of hair on his sides that fall over his shoulders. He also has one small cowlick on the top of his head.

The bottom ends of his hair fade into a dark turquoise color. He has bright green eyes with vertical-slit pupils and long eyelashes. His lips are a slightly darker color than his skin and he usually wears what appears to be subtle dark eyeshadow.

His most unique features are his pointed, elf-like ears and long black horns on the top of his head. His horns are covered in small ridges and curve back in an s-shape. Sharp fangs are shown when his mouth is open. He is often seen with a serious expression or a mysterious smile.

Malleus has on just a pair of leggings and a long sleeve turtle neck shirt with normal black boots and a simple grey long ankle length jacket over his shoulders making Leona to growl making Malleus to ruffle his head making him to stop and look at Malleus confused as his right eye's closed.

"Leona... Ruggie... Seems this evil spirit needs to be destroyed and yet I sense she has made peace with them in person proving this piece is one of seven and needs to go back to the owner. I'll leave that to Lilia Vanrouge to do for me. I'll be taking my leave now. She might wake up in an hour or two.

She still needs to rest. Look after her, you two. I sense someone wants to use her as a weapon or as the Humans called the woman, A Joan D'Arc. We must not allow this to happen." Malleus said as he walks away from the bed and leaves the building to have Lilia to deliver the soul back to the owner for him.

"Leona... That's not a good thing if someone wants to do that to her, right?" Leona growls as he's not going to allow it as they wait an hour or two and Harrissia woke up making Ruggie to hug jump her with tears making her to hug him back as she apologies for worrying them both.

Leona hugs both making her to nuzzle his neck as she can't hug him right now making him to not mind as they have her back. Harrissia allows them both into her bed to cuddle only making Ruggie to accept as he missed her a lot which even Leona did as well, too.

Both fall asleep allowing Harrissia to see her stats as she needs to know what has changed making her to be surprised that she's of a higher level and everyone else is as well, too making her to hope it's not going to be making a pattern as they need lower dungeons next time.

Harrissia Léa Andromeda Rhoswen Potter-Black

Titles:

Monarch of White Lioness's Zodiac Coven: Being a Leader and Monarch of a Coven is tough, but you dealt with tougher things. +5,000 EXP per Coven Member and +1,000 Coven EXP to Coven.