Victoria

It was the look in those green eyes, the way they sometimes softened and smiled at her. It was the warmth of her hands when she held her close as if she didn't want to let go; as if she was something precious. It was the way she kissed her with such emotion, saying what her words wouldn't. It was the way she always felt loved in those moments, and it was because of those moments that she let herself get lost time and time again in Natasha Romanoff.

"Please," Victoria begged as Natasha relentlessly pumped three fingers into her, her other hand interlocked with Victoria's above her head. Victoria wasn't normally one to beg, it was something she resented in fact, but Natasha somehow brought out this needy side of hers whenever they were together. "Oh, god please don't stop," she moaned.

Natasha hummed, using her hips to force her fingers deeper and cursing when Victoria would clench around them. "You're so tight baby," she rasped in her ear, sending warm tingles down her spine and even lower.

Victoria's free hand was holding onto Natasha's muscled back, holding her close. She could feel every movement the redhead's body made, her hard pink nipples brushing against her own darkened ones, her muscles tensing and un-tensing as she fucked Victoria into oblivion. She could feel Natasha everywhere, overwhelming her senses and heightening her pleasure. She could only moan and writhe under the warm body keeping her in place as she was brought to another earth-shattering orgasm. Natasha filled her deliciously, and with just the right amount of pain with her pleasure.

"Ffff—uck!" Victoria threw her head back as she felt another orgasm approaching, embarrassingly fast.

Natasha's fingers picked up the pace, her now dark green eyes intently watching her every reaction, swollen pink lips hanging open. The sight of her red, ruly curls framing her face as the last of the light from outside shined on her was what finally brought Victoria over the edge, and she squeezed Natasha's fingers almost in a death grip as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

She was a stuttering, moaning mess but Natasha was there, placing sweet kisses everywhere she could reach as Victoria came down from her high. Her cheeks, her nose, her lips, her jaw, her neck, and her shoulders were all given delicate kisses as Natasha murmured praises. "You're so pretty when you come for me." It made her feel gooey inside, and if she wasn't already wet and naked underneath her, she would have blushed from the attention.

Victoria was breathing heavily, trying to bring her body back down to earth because she felt like she was floating. She felt Natasha carefully pull her fingers from inside of her, causing her to twitch and jump but Natasha shushed her softly, squeezing her hand that she still hadn't let go of.

Natasha was staring down at her with the look in her eyes that made Victoria fall in love all those years ago and Victoria couldn't help but smile at her. Then, like always, there was the shift. The affection in those green eyes was gone, replaced with the coldness of the Black Widow that Natasha liked to use as a mask. She no longer held Victoria close, letting go of her hand as she slipped out of the bed and gathering her clothes.

This was the part Victoria hated, when Natasha suddenly tossed her aside. It made her feel dirty and worthless, like she was a child again begging her mother to not give her away to the strange, scary men. She wanted to cover up and hide under the covers, escape the empty look in Natasha's eyes.

"Nat?" she called softly. All she got in response was a halfhearted hum as Natasha pulled her pants back on. "You could...stay if you wanted. You...you don't have to leave."

Natasha didn't look at her or even in her direction. Her freezing for only a moment was the only indication that she heard her, but she only resumed pulling her shirt over her head, shrugging lightly. She cleared her throat sharply before shaking her head.