kiss

The rain made him look like a princess shining under his demoner. He looked straight in my eyes piercing my soul, his arm made its way on my waist pulling closer to his chest, in a mere fraction of second his lips met mine.

Author's pov

His eyes immediately closed while your one was wide open as you didn't expect him to kiss you so suddenly. After a few seconds you feel him slowly moving his lips against yours but you didn't kiss back as you're still in shock.

"Kiss me back please" he breaks the kiss only to say that then join his lips with yours again. After debating in your mind for a moment you finally gave up and close your eyes then kiss him back like he asked.

Jungkook smile on feeling your lips moving against his ones.
His tongue swipe over your bottom lips asking for entrance and you part your mouth give chance for his hot tongue to meet with your one. The heavy rain was forgotten way before.
He swirls his tongue with yours and suck on it making you moan softly. His hands didn't remain in the same place but he slid them inside your shirt to explore your figure which he always craved to touch.

But suddenly reality hit you hard that you were between no where near your house though no one was seen from the spot but still you were in public place. "Kook let's go home" you spoke slowly breaking free from his grip, he whinned but agreed anyway.

You both reached home and took a shower and got ready for bed. Jungkook was already inside the duvet and his hungry eyes were noticing each and every curve of your body.

You were only wearing a baggy shirt with panties and no bra so you felt shy. He saw the frawn on your face so he subtly pulled you closer to him "I'm sorry again baby, Please I can't see you distant from me. I promise I'll work on my my jealousy and anger" he spoke gently caressing your cheeks. You could see the sincerity in his eyes, so you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer attaching your lips to his. Moving your lips slowly and sensually against his.

You break the kiss as you needed to breathe while jungkook travel his lips down to your jawline. He suck on it earning a moan from you which sounds so satisfying to his ears.

"Ju-jungkook...mm" you whine and blush so hard as you felt his hands moving down to your butt. He caressed your round buns with his warm palms then give them a nice firm squeeze which made you whimper and feel needy.

Mature

He kept on kissing her jaw to her neck again trailing his wet kissed toward her lips, all she could do was moan his name, which he took as approval. He laid her down while attaching his lips to her slowly, she gasped at the sensation of it, she was new to all those feelings.

he bit her lips and tugged with the bottom of his tooth giving it a pull, he explored her mouth with his tongue. "You are sweet," he said making her blush, he smiled finding her extremely cute. her lips were red due to the aggressive kisses. He held the knot of her dress. He pulled it with his tooth opening it, she was shaken by his behaviour.

"he traced his hand on her thighs and kept on touching her. "I want to worship you today," he said she looked at him, and he held her ankle, he kissed her to her inner thighs, the more he got closer the more excited she became. her tshirt  was pulled up by her shoulders, Jungkook placed her leg on the bed while moving to her inner. he removed her panty from her, she shivered when she felt her sex exposed to him.

She keep on staring at him all the time, he kissed her clit, making her arch her back,  he stared at her cunt. he licked his lips. "you're so beautiful baby" he said

He kissed her cunt and messaged her clit with his finger. She moaned loudly. He spits on her cunt before placing his one finger in her wet hole. She arches her back. "Ko..ok.." she spoke in a shaky tone. He frowned at her words and immediately took his finger out, she was looking at him but then suddenly he inserted two fingers together in her sex making her gasp.

"What's my name." he spoke while keeping his pace." J-Jungkook," he smirked in satisfaction but then still kept his speed. After she got used to it he inserted his third finger in her cunt. her eyes became teary due to the least familiar pleasure, "S-slow down." she spoke when she felt an unknown sensation in her stomach. "Want me to slow down, then say Daddy slow down," he spoke with a sinister smile on his face.

"D-Daddy S-Slow down." she completed her sentence with a gasp when she felt the knot was coming closer. "I-I am" She was not able to complete her sentence when she came, "oh so my poor baby came already," he said making her turn red. he licked all her wetness and cum with his tongue.

after eating her out. " It's time for Daddy." he said while removing his trousers, "on your knees," he told her and he gestured for her to open his boxers. She did as ordered. he gave her instructions as she sucked his  cock.

"Open your mouth wide and let me do the rest," he said, he finally came. she left his dick, the thick white liquid was dripping from her mouth. he kissed her tasting himself. "You're too salty," she complained making him chuckle. "Next time we will apply chocolate on it ok," he spoke bringing her up to kiss her hungrily. she laid on the bed with loud thud. "I am so tired, but I want to sleep with you inside of me daddy" He smirked and did as said.

She frowned as he sucked her moulds while he settled himself between her legs. he marked every inch of her body as well grinding on her.

He thirsted in her making her arch her back as well as moan loudly, he kissed her lips to reduce the pain she was bearing.

Mature content ended.