25. Poseidon's face reveal.

AFTER a few hours, when the two demigods arrived, the streets of New York City, Erika raised her eyebrows in suprise. "Is this your first time coming to New York?" Percy asked as the two handed drachmas to the cab driver.

"Yeah." She said hesitantly as she shoved her hands in her pockets, looking around.

"Why's that?" He asked, looking down at her as she looked up at him again. "I thought your mom was best friends with my mom"

"Yeah but I thought our mom's were best friends."

"Are you dumb? My mom is not from NYC you dumb ass." She added as she looked around before looking up at him. "Come on seaweed brain." She said, dragging him to a building she knew that relations with the olympus.

"Tour starts by the sign." The security guard said as the two approached him.

"Not here for the tour." Erika nodded, saying no. "We're here to see Zeus." She added.

"We don't have an appointment." Percy added, looking up at him.

Apparently they got to go to the top floor, which was olympus.

"Damn." She said, looking around. She knew Percy was thinking about the conversation he had with Luke. He was always with Luke. The olympus, bro. It looked so beautiful.

The two approached Zeus's house, temple. Whatever its called. Erika stayed by the side, watching Zeus and Percy walk upto eachother. Percy held the bolt between his fingers and thumb as his head was down. Zeus reached over and took it.

"I didn't steal it." Percy said, looking up at Zeus. "Neither did any of my friends. We found it. We got it back. We tried to tell you on time, but--"

"You failed." Zeus interrupted him.

"Yes." Percy said. "I did. But I had to come. I had to tell you who did steal it. It was Kronos. He's behind all of it. He's emerging from Tartarus, or trying to. He's gathering strength and he's coming for all of you."

"You may go." Zeus said as he had turned his back on Percy. "I know where Kronos is. I put him there." He added before he turned around. He sighed before he began walking back upto Percy. "I know who Kronos is. I am his son. Of course he's gathering strength. Of course, he's coming. That is what we do. We snap and plot and strive. It was only a matter of time before he did again. Thank you for the news. It is the only reason I'm letting you leave alive. I have a war yo prosecute now, so when I say, 'You may go,' it means be grateful, and it means be gone." He spat.

"But the war can't continue." Percy responded, looking up at Zeus.

"BOY!" Zeus yelled as thunder crashed. "The war proceeds. And it ends with victory." He said. "You escape with your life. That is your prize. What did you think, that you and I would negotiate?"

"I thought you might listen." Percy responded. "Kronos wants you to fight my father. He wants you both weakened."

"I will not be weakened by my brothers." Zeus said, his voice laced with arrogance.

"You already are." Percy said. "Your family is a mess." Percy added. "They don't support you because they love you. They OBEY because they're afraid. Ares, your son. He turned on you the moment someone stronger showed up. Do you really think he'll be the last? How afraid of you do you think they'll be when your dad shows up, looking to put you back into your place?" Percy sassily remarked. In a swift moment, Erika knew what was gonna happen, She took her dagger out and yanked Percy back, Holding her dagger out to Zeus as Zeus's masterbolt had its electricity crackling. But that wasn't the case. Poseidon appeared out of nowhere and held Zeus's wrist. As Percy had kneeled down behind Erika, Who was almost about to die, luckily Poseidon saved both of them.

"I surrender." Poseidon said as Erika slowly put her dagger away. She looked down at Percy. Jesus. This kid was so oblivious.

"What?" Zeus asked, looking Poseidon as Electricity was still cracking.

"I surrender." Poseidon responded again. Thunder clapped as Zeus pulled away his masterbolt and Percy stood up.

"Never try that again." Erika whispered into his ear with gritted teeth.

"Take your victory." Poseidon said to Zeus. "Just spare my son... And that daughter of Ares." Poseidon added. Erika just stared at the two, but still grateful for... whatever that was.

"Your forbidden son." Zeus said. "Who should have never been born."

"The same as your Thalia." Poseidon responded. "Who's bravery stoll inspires all demigods. Perseus is one of those heroes and has shown a measure of that bravery today."

Zeus scoffed quietly as Poseidon and Zeus began talking in ancient Greek. Erika felt a bit of Jealousy. Her father never talked about her like that. But who was she to judge.

"Are you hurt?" Percy asked, holding her hand.

"I'm fine." She said, smiling up at him.

"I'll have Athena to step up a meeting. The whole council. We'll declare my swift and crushing victory... and then discuss.. family business. Make sure I never see this one again. And I'll have a word with Ares for that little Hera." Zeus said as he eyed Erika before disappearing. Poseidon slowly turned around and saw Erika and Percy holding hands. Erika immediately pulled her hand away as she backed up.

"Obedience doesn't come naturally to you, does it?" Poseidon asked Percy, looking at him.

"No." Percy said, looking at his father. Oh, the man he never saw in his life. "Sir." He added.

"I must take some of the blame, I suppose." Poseidon said. "The sea does not like to be restrained." He added.

"Petros." Percy said. "That's the only word I really caught." He said, looking up at his father. "It means Father." He said.

"Chiron has taught you well." Poseidon said as he walked upto Percy.

"I didn't lean it from Chiron." Percy said. Poseidon chuckled softly.

"Your mother taught you Ancient Greek?" Poseidon asked, looking at his son, with the blonde curls and blue eyes, just like his.

"She taught me a lot of things." Percy responded as Erika slowly made her way out of there. Leaving the two alone. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"I don't know when Hades will return her." Poseidon said, he already knew Percy's question. "He can be difficult when he wants to make a point."

"DO you dream?" Percy asked, As he looked at his father's confused face, he added, "Ares said gods don't dream."

Poseidon scoffed a little. "Ares is a moron." He said. "Perhaps you noticed? Of course we dream. Why do you ask?"