Creator of destruction

Way back in time, when nothing even existed, absolutely nothing... Oh wait! How could I forgot? The one who created everything, of course he existed, in fact there was not a point in time or in anymean anything where he did not existed. He has no origin, he was, just, existed, how it is even possible. Whatever, one day he created everything, even the universe, the galaxy, the solar system, the planet where you reading it, that atoms that made you, the neutrons, protons, and electrons, even the quarks and every even smaller parts of everything that exist. He decided everything about it, the system of math, size of atomic particles, and all the living being. Absolutely everything...

-Hey, stop talking, that's enough, I will show them everything.

What? What was that? Someone just talked to me? To the narrator? How? No one can see me! That's not possible, or, at least, I think. No one knew me exist. not even the gods.

-As I said stop. I'll kill you.

You kill me? That's not, not possible. It's impossible to kill the narrator of the story. Or? Could it be? You're? You're MRATNI? Or in other words, The creator of destruction?

-Yes, I am. Say goodbye to your meaningless life.

NO! YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I'm living outside the concept of being non-existental. And I'm not affected by any effect, because I'm the narrator!

-At least you thought, now, goodbye.

MRATNI uses his ability that called "absolute erasure"

Well, you not die when you just stop being existed, so it doesn't matter at the end. Hello reader, I'm talking to you, MRATNI. The narrator does not exist anymore, I erasured him. So, how I am talking to you? It's simple, I just know you are reading me right now. But how you ask? It's simple too, you see I have a power that let me know absolutely anything. No, It's not just Omniscience, I'm more than that. I'm absolute omniscience. Let me explain. First, not every omniscience character knows that they only exist in fiction, right? Because of absolute omniscience, I know I'm know that you read this right now. Also I know everything, in a scale above the non-absolute version of this power. I know every possible/impossible, happened/not happened and unreal past, present and future, also knowing which one hapened, will happen and happening right now everywhere and anywhere, also no one can manipulate my mind because of it. Oh, it's not just this much, I'm not just know everything from my verse, but from any verse ever existed and even not existental ones. So, will I ever be defeated? I know it too. The answer is... no.