Synopsis

As you know, the Senju Clan is known as an ancient and powerful clan in the shinobi world, they were responsible for the founding of Konohagakure, being challenged by their rivals, the Uchiha clans. The Senju were known prodigies in all skills, ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu. That is why they were recognized as "The clan with a thousand hands".

Only the Senju Clan and the Uchiha Clan were called the two strongest of their clans. A leader of the Senju Clan, Hashirama Senju, well-known Shinobi God and leader of the Uchiha Clan, Madara Uchiha, who was the legendary strongest and most feared ninja of all clans. The two were friends and rivals who wanted to usher in an era of peace in the conflicts between the Uchihas and Senjus.

When Hashirama Senju was crowned Shodaime Hokage of Konoha, he met two princesses from the Land of the Whirlwind, Mito Uzumaki and his younger sister Mieko Uzumaki. Mito became his wife as a form of alliance with the Uzumaki clan and they later had a son.

Tobirama Senju, Hashirama's younger brother, took on the role of advisor to the Hokage, helping him with political and social plans, while meeting Mieko Uzumaki's younger sister Mito Uzumaki, he began to develop feelings of love for her. When his Hashirama died as a true shinobi, fighting for the village, before starting the war between other ninja countries, Tobirama took over his brother's position as Nidaime Hokage. During his tenure, he was primarily responsible for the organization of Kohona's organizational system. He created several organizations such as the Academy, the Anbu, the Chunin Exams and decided on the Uchihas, Military Police to protect Kohona as a sign of trust.

He also took care of Genin, the first start of Team 7, consisting of Hiruzen Sarutobi, Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane. Later, Nidaime finally married Mieko Uzumaki and they had a daughter in Uzumaki.

In World War I, Team 7 mission with the help of other chosen elite ninja: Danzou Shimura, Kagami Uchiha and Torrifu Akimichi, fighting against the Kumo ninja as known as Kinkaku Unit. Tobirama knew the only way to save them, his life was to use one of them, a bait and sacrifice himself, he had faith for the students, he had already trained his students well. His last words to Hiruzen were to make the next successor as Hokage, before being killed by Kinkazu.

When Tobirama Senju passed away, his wife, Mieko Uzumaki was very sad, she went away to Uzushiogakure to protect her daughter, knowing her husband had many enemy ninja. What few knew the secret of the Tobirama Senju had daughter was Hiruzen, Mito and Hashirama's granddaughter, Princess Tsunade.

After a long time, Mieko Uzumaki and her daughter, Kushina Uzumaki lived peacefully in Uzuhiogakure, later there was a massacre by the Uzumaki clan was extremely known for its members having an absurd control and amount of Chakra. They were also famous for the stamp jutsus being the best in the world. Because of their extremely powerful sealing jutsus and the amount of chakra the clan members possessed, other ninja villages saw them as a threat to them. How Kushina Uzumaki managed to survive the massacre and was sent to Konoha by her aunt, Mito Uzumaki. To Mito knew that dying very soon, she had no choice but to be her own niece. 

So, she accepted her destiny of being Jinchuuriki to protect the Kohona, met Minato Namikaze as the well-known Yellow Flash, and married him. When Minato became Yondaime Hokage, Kushina found out she was pregnant. They were very happy with this news.

On October 10th, the Kushina gave birth to a girl, the nine-tailed fox was freed from his Jinchuuriki by a masked man's tail and attacked village, many ninja died defending the Konoha.

The Yondaime Hokage, Minato Namikaze managed to stop Kushina from using the Uzumaki Clan's own chain, using all his might to trap Kyubbi. Minato used Hakke no Fuuin Shiki (Eight-Trigram Seal Formula) for his own daughter Natsumi Uzumaki to access the Kyubbi's chakra, sealed completely within her.

Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki died protecting Konoha and her daughter, leaving behind a legate of the Senju Clan, Natsumi Uzumaki.