Prologue

Flashback to 16 years ago
"Please inko please look after Izuku""but brother-""just look after him for me I will be back in a few years time,if I'm not back on time,raise Izuku as your own please give him the life his mother will never give him as she was a terrorist I am a businessman but even though I am, I must check everything that's happening in my company as I have heard some evils are happening in my place and I must go and stop them if I'm not back in if I never make it please that is you can read this letter he supposed to be 16 by time he reads this please inko respect my choice". Inko sighs that she looks as her brother, she knows what her brother has been through all the things that has happened she knows how much stress he has been after making so many companies and yet evil has come to take over them now he has to leave his only son as his wife was charged for terrorism. Chi looks at his sister and begs her promise that he will never tell izuku anything that has happened today. Chi leaves inko and Izuku as he heads to the airport. As he entered the plane he looked back "goodbye my son, I will miss you I don't know what will happen but I'll assure you I'll be back for you".

Flashback ends
"And that was the last day I ever saw your father and now izuku do you promise and swear to never hate your father". Izuku looks as his mum now turned aunt and says two words"I promise"

 Izuku looks as his mum now turned aunt and says two words"I promise"