The girl and cat

A seven year girl was walking form her mother home and now to her father home she had her backpack and was looking depressed as she hate how her parents couldn't get along with each other anymore it make her sad.

She looked in a ally seeing a small cardboard box and hearing low meows she walked over seeing a small boy with cat ears and tails his hair and body was very dirty he looked at her and he meow when he saw her.

Her now cold heart melted and she put her hands under his arms and he was just the same size as a cat and he meowed at him.

?????: awwww what is your name?

Cat boy just meowed at her with him titling his head at her and meow once more making her squeeze him she put him in her bag and took him home while he slept comfortably.

When she got home her father in an apron greeted her.

Shota: hi hinata.... What do you have in your bag?

Hinata looked at her father: h-hi dad and I have nothing in my bag.

Shota: I know it's a cat.

Hinata: how did you?

Shota: we are cat lovers we can tell when their a cat also he is poking out of your bag now and he is adorable yes but he your responsibility.

Hinata: I um don't know if I can take care of him.

Shota: well first he is older then he actually looks hand him over.

Hinata hand over the kitten boy and after a couple minutes and shota says he is only six she asked how he is so small.

Shota: only thing I can think of is a part of his quirk developed in a new way making be this small or child like.

Hinata: how did you?

Shota: one good thing as a teacher you learn how quirks effect different people in different ways kinda like disabilities but that feels wrong to say it like that.

Hinata rubs the back of her head looking at the boy smile at her and she hugs him feeling him purr against her chest her father continues to make dinner for her and now the tiny boy.

Shota: and before you get him to dinner give him and make sure he doesn't have any injuries or infections. 

Hinata did exactly that she went up to the bathroom and undressed him out of his rags seeing his chest she could see his ribs and bite bruises and cuts marks she moved his hair and saw a red collar where she took it off seeing a name "Izuku" on it and it left a mark around his neck and he cutely meowed at her again her heart sinks a little she got off his pants and placed him on the bed and started to scrub him clean with his hair going down to his chest she added some soapy water and brush it back where she saw his pretty emerald eyes.

Izuku meow at her a couple more times like he didn't like the water and she smiled and continued and just realize he doesn't have clothes so she started to think and she noticed his fangs and bite her hand she yelped at him making him quiver in fear backing up away from her.

Hinata: nonononononono am sorry I didn't mean to yell just / she lower her hand to show she friendly and he crawled up and licked it trying to heal her wounds/ their you go see am a friend/ she scratched behind his ears making him purr again.

After she was done she needed to dress him so she looked in her closet but all she had was way to big shirts and he needs something else and she looked and got him some shorts and boxers so she gave him that because her pants are ripped and teared up and she didn't know whey she even bought them.

After a couple minutes Izuku was having trouble and hinata was getting a little confused so she just helped him slowing him how to do this and this is what she saw.