Chapter 156: Weight Of The Past!

-WITH REN-

XLR-Track stops his sprint and slides along the ground for a moment before transforming back into Ren.  Ren proceeds to walk down the streets, frantically looking at the buildings as the citizens around him stop and stare at him; whispering among themselves excitedly.

"Okay okay...!  Bar near the U.A. campus...!  Bar near the U.A. campus...!"  Ren said to himself as he looked around at the signs.   "...  Yeah, I should really ask Izuku to teach me how to read Japanese Kanji..."

"E-Excuse me!  You're Ren 10,000 aren't you!?  The hero who saved our world!?"  A woman asked as she approached Ren.

"Could we get a quick picture with you!?  Me and my girlfriend are huge fans of- "

"Yeah, sorry guys, another time.  Kind of in the middle of an emergency here...!"  Ren replied as he began to walk away, only to stop suddenly.  "Wait a minute, you guys wouldn't happen to know any nearby bars in this area, do you?"

"Uh...  Bars?"  The man asked.

"There's a few nearby, if you're looking for recommendations- "

"Which one is the closest to the U.A. campus grounds?"  Ren asked.

"I think...  It's the Nina Mona bar down that street."  The woman replied.  "It's within walking distance and it's the first bar you'd come across if you're coming from U.A. High."

"You sure about that?"  Ren asked, surprising the woman.

"I believe so, we both went there a few times.  It's a really nice bar!"  The man replied.  "Are you looking to have a drink- "

"That's all I needed to know!  Here!  For your troubles!"  Ren replied as he pulled the woman and grabbed her phone, taking a selfie with her and her boyfriend before running off.  "'Preciate cha!"

"He sure seemed to be in a rush..."  The man said to her girlfriend.

"But we have one...!  A picture with Ren 10,000!"  The woman replied.  "Do you know how rare a picture like this one is!?There aren't many personalized pictures of him like this!"

"Wait, it's THAT rare to see him take a picture with someone?"  The man asked.

"SUPER RARE!  He never stays for interviews or questions, the only photos of him that you see online are ones where they catch him in the middle of fighting a villain or when he's already leaving!"  The woman asked as she showed her boyfriend the picture.  "This is like finding gold when you're searching for copper!"

"Think we can sell it online...?"  The man asked.

"Idiot!"  The woman yelled as she struck her boyfriend over the head.  "This is going to be our family heirloom for our future children!  We have to preserve it at all costs!"

-WITH REN-

"The Nina Mona bar...  Nina Mona...  Nina Mona..."  Ren asked as he looked around at the 

"...  Yeah I really gotta learn how to read Japanese one of these days...  How am I supposed to know which one is the Nina Mona and which- "

Ren turns around the street corner to his left, hearing a loud crash is heard as 4 men are flung out of a window and slam into the nearby railing.

"THINK THAT CHEAP COLOGNE OF YOURS IS GONNA SAVE YOU!?"  Evelyn's voice echoed as she laughed.  "THE ONLY THING IT'S GOOD FOR IS CLEARING OUT THE ROOM YOU DUMB HAIRY BABOON!"

"...  That's probably it."  Ren said as he ran towards the bar, bursting through the doors.  "I'm here- Woah!"

Ren immediately catches a flying bottle of Sake by it's neck as he looks ahead of him, seeing Evelyn holding two men up by their heads before throwing them over the counter.