That Lousy Test Everyone Hates

47. A

48. C

49. C

Done!

This biology test took way too long. I don't understand why teachers make tests have questions repeat over and over about the same thing just with different numbers. I look up and around the room and see that I'm the second one done, as usual. Gertrude Gerry was already reading her book about horses. She was always reading, either about horses or the band One Direction. She had acne and wore glasses. She also had frizzy hair that was never in any order.

"Hand in your papers when you are done," Ms. Papalo said staring straight at me knowing I was done.

"That includes you Daniel," she added when I hadn't moved yet.

My name is Daniel Sike. I live in 🐷, Alabama. I'm about 6'3" and have short black hair and sky blue eyes. I play Basketball and run Track. I am a sophomore who can drive and has a nice little orange Ford Focus Hatchback.

"Thought you wouldn't hand it in until I grew a beard," Ms. Papalo said and Gertrude was the only one to laugh as everyone else was to focused on their tests. Some of them had smiles on their faces.

"I'd be the first one to shave it," I retorted back. This time Gertrude was the only one not to laugh.

"I already have shivers from the thought of you with anything sharp," she said snatching the test out of my hand.

Sigh. Just another day in the class of Ms. Papalo. She is one of the few science teachers since this is a small town. Most everyone is illiterate in our town, except for the teachers and the 79 kids in our school. Our towns size is about 1,500 and everybody knows everybody.

"Bell's about to ring, so if you need to stay after I'm will be here," just as she finished saying that the bell rang.

As I was walking out of the room I turned around and said, "I'll go look for a nice shaver at Walmart tonight Ms. Papalo."

"We'll looking at who's still here, I won't be there to buy out all of the shavers until next year," she commented back.

I walked out the room, found my car and decided I'd go and get that shaver before going to Track Practice that night.