Chapter 41

"It's already cold. What are you still doing here?" Jimin asked upon seeing Taehyung at the balcony.

"I am doing fine." Taehyung said not even looking at Jimin.

"Seojoon is doing better."

"Hm. He messaged me."

"But he won't come back here anymore." Jimin said.

Taehyung turned and looked at him. "What do you mean? You can't return him to Hanbi, he will---"

"Relax. He will be sent to the main place. Your grandfather requested for it." Jimin sighed. "The mere fact that we know you still plan on betraying us makes your grandfather thinks that it's not right to still keep him beside you."

"I don't like this place." Taehyung said.

"We know. Not everyone also wants you to be here, in case you have not observed." Jimin said. "But we're all trying for Seokjin. He likes you even though he always say he does not. You're the closest to a family he can have, aside from his grandfather. Even though he has us, the moment he knew he has a brother we felt his mood lighten up. He was always checking with us if you ate already or if you need anything that was not given yet.

He also requested for your room to be green because he always sees your things in green. He helped out in repainting it and he chose all the bedsheets.

He even told his grandfather to give you the bigger room in this new place we have. He said you might want to buy more things once you arrive here.

Seokjin might seem like a kid because of how he was raised. He was protected too much, but he also has a kid of heart. No matter how many times you try to hurt him, he'll easily forgive you." Jimin said as he looked at Taehyung who was still staring nowhere.

"I hope you'll take a chance to know him better and at least be a family to him." Jimin said again, tapping Taehyung's shoulder.

He leaned on the railings same as Taehyung, looking nowhere, hoping the other will open up to him.

"I need to tell you something..." Taehyung said.

"I'm all ears." Jimin answered with a smile.

They continue their conversation at the balcony before they decided they should go back to bed.

"By the way, Seokjin told me that you get hungry really early. I made some sandwich for you. It's at the fridge, you can heat it whenever you get hungry." Jimin said before leaving Taehyung to his room.

"T-thank you, Jimin-ssi."

"Just Jimin. We're friends now and we have the same age." Jimin said winking at Taehyung before going to his room.

Taehyung slept soundly that night in his room, for the first time after talking to Jimin.

***************

"I don't know, Jimin. I still don't trust him that much." Jungkook said as he was pulled by Jimin in the corner of the school to talk to Jungkook.

"Let's give him this one shot." Jimin said.

"Okay. If a scratch, even just one scratch on Seokjin, you and him will be dead." Jungkook said to Jimin as he left him.

"I hope he is honest with me last night." Jimin said to himself as he looked at the retreating back of Jungkook.

**************

"You're here." Taehyung said at Seokjin when he saw him exiting through the door to the usual rooftop.

"I am here." Seokjin answered.

"Why don't you sit beside me?" Taehyung asked.

Seokjin furrowed his brows.