Chapter 1 rewrite

Story is in Balloon's POV! - A/N

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Most things that were once very lively now feel extremely dead. The food supply has been short so most have sorted to leaving and trying to get courts from the trees. Most of the time it doesn't end well.

Many joined groups. Like Fan, Test tube, Bot, Microphone and Salt. Im sure they're all in Test Tube's hideout.

I got stuck with Bomb, Cabby and Trophy. . . If I had a choice, I wouldn't be in a group with the golden fuck. He's always causing problems with the others.

Cabby takes notes. She observes the infected from the window or through the hallways (which can lead to close calls). Her files really help.

Bomb usually comes with me to get food, we do switch, sometimes I stay watch and he grabs the food and sometimes he watches. We always bring a weapon, of course. It'd be stupid not to, and we're not stupid.

Recently, we found some chip bags.. most are stale but there's still some that are... at least edible. They were still pretty gross though. Nobody really ate much, I don't blame them. Bomb didn't eat at all. To be fair though, it wasn't much that we could find. Maybe that's why.

  I put my hand out, offering some of my chips, but he shook his head. "I-Im not h-hungry," he said. Oh. I pulled my hand back, finishing the rest. I looked at Cabby. "I have some new files. I found more symptoms and things that could lead to getting the infection," she took out some files and handed it to me. "Thanks," I replied, grabbing the files. "I'll read them later," I got up, grabbing everybody's wrappers and stuffing it in a trash bag.

I looked at the window, the sun was already setting. The sky was already turning purple and trophy had fallen asleep almost immediately. I looked at cabby. She was starting to put some files away, focused on finding them all.

  I then looked at bomb. He still sat on the floor. He seemed to be lost in thought, or just.. staring off.. I grabbed his hand and helped him up. He thanked me before he went on his bed and laying down, staring at the ceiling.

He's been acting strange. Why?
  Did something happen??
    Did someone do something?
      Why is he acting so strange?

↘︎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏↙︎

CHAPTER ONE REWRITE!! HOW DO U GUYS LIKE IT?? I THINK ITS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT AND IM SO GALD IVE FINALLY FOUND THE MOTIVATION TO REMAKE IT!!
ITS ALSO LOMGER THAM THE FIRST CHAPTER SO YEAH!! HOPE U GUYS LIKED ITT!!!

Words: 400