Chapter 1

Flynn pov

Why did I run for again? Oh ya because I'm stupid, why the hell did I RUN for? Oh, right, that's because that's my reaction to being chased, again. Running doesn't help me at all, it also doesn't help that I don't know my surroundings that well, I have to keep moving a lot to get away from hunters and they seem to always find me. How can they find me so easily? 

 I was running away from another hunter for the fourth time this week. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little. I've only been chase two times this week, but it feels like more. Most of the hunters that chase me are weak and easy to get away from, but the hunter that's chasing me now is swift and steady on their feet but not that good at being quiet. He's loud when he lands anywhere so that gives him away, and his scent isn't covered up. His scent is terrible, it's like he got thrown in a sewer. Most hunters would know to cover there scents but not this guy. 

This hunter is making me feel like I've been running for days, how is he still running? He looks small and skinny from how far away I am from him. I can't see his face because he has it covered up with something. I can see his eyes but I don't know what color they are but I do know is that his eyes look like there ready to split me open. His hair is long, he also has it in a ponytail. Why would you have long hair when your a hunter? All that hair is going to do for is get in the way of your eyes. 

I'm only talking about the hunter so I don't freak out and mess up my running and talking in my head helps me get through these things. So I'm going to talk bad about this hunter until I'm away from him and safe. 

This hunter came across me when I was looking for food at a market in a small village that I stopped at. I had to stop. This village was closer then any other place and I was tired and thirsty. I don't like sleeping in the wood's, especially not in my animal form. The last time that I slept in the woods I got attacked  by a bear, I'm glad that I got away.  My animal is like a target to other animals for some reason, yeah I know, weird, right? It might be because I'm born with different DNA in me. I do have three different cat species in my DNA. 

 Sometimes I wish I wasn't a Tribrid but then again I love it. If I wasn't one then I would live my life in a little forest with my mate if I ever find them.

I finally made it to a good point where I lost the hunter. I was sweating a lot. There was sweat coming off my brows and going down my collar bone. I looked around before I stopped completely. There wasn't anyone around me, which is strange?

I walked to a house and knocked. There was no answer. I knocked again but no answer. I moved the door handle and the door opened. I looked inside, there was nothing in there but furniture. It looked old with dust and mold. I looked back outside because I was still close to the door. The yard that I managed to get in is filled with cute flowers and grass. It was a pretty yard but the house looked out of place from the yard. Or is it a field? I looked back inside and started to walk to a couch. It was like the other furniture. Dusty and moldy. I looked around in the house and there was three rooms. One was on the right of me, it looked like it might be a kitchen. There was another room next to it, it looked like a bedroom. I don't think there's a bathroom in here.

I finished looking in the front room and walked to the bedroom. The floor was so dusty that my foot prints where showing when I walked. The bedroom that I found had a bed but nothing else in it.

Walking out of the bedroom was kinda giving me nostalgia or what ever people call it when you feel like you've all ready did something like it.

I miss when I was little that I'd walk out of my room scared of a storm. My mother was a panther, she had black hair that would go to her knees and blue eyes that looked like the ocean in human form. She always wore sundresses at home. She also never really left the house much either.