x. WHAT DID U DO

CHA YOUNG was in the kitchen of her home, stirring a cup of coffee

CHA YOUNG was in the kitchen of her home, stirring a cup of coffee. Her younger brother, Jae, had already gone to work and she was bored. It has been lonely too since the death of their father months ago. 

She wishes Jae was home because she was just as bored. But, she's supposed to go over to Vincenzo's and meet this U-Wut he won't shut the hell up about.

Her thoughts interrupt with a knock at the door. A very..harsh one. At almost nine in the morning?

Cha Young sighs, walking over to the door. She looks through the peephole, seeing two men. Really buff..and they were looking around. Cha Young gulps nervously, backing away and looking around to see if she could call the cops.

That's exactly what she did.

The pounds got louder, she dialed one one two as fast as she could. "Hello? There's men at my door trying to..break in." She knew they were a threat, definitely.

She stayed as quiet as she could, whispering her address to the operator in a shaky breath. "Is there a Jae in there? Come on. That car someone's?" She hears one of the men shout.

Her eyes widen. There's no way Jae got caught in something like this..absolutely not, right?

She hears police sirens, closing her eyes and praying those men were gone. Cha Young went to her door, looking through the peephole. Nobody. The men were gone. She huffs, once she was hung up she immediately went to call Jae.

Right after she talks to the police..

Han Seo was at Jae's desk, leaning over just talking to him. Jae enjoyed the company..a lot. "So, you don't really have anything today. Not a busy day..or?"

Han Seo nods. "I guess so. I mean, why do you think I'm talking to you?" They both chuckle a bit. "I was wondering..if I could ask you a question?" Han Seo asked.

Jae smiles, "go ahead." Before he could ask, Jaes phone rang, making Han Seo frown. "Um.." He looks at his phone. "Sorry..it's my sister, uh..." "Take it."

He answers, thanking Han Seo. "I'm at work. This better be important." Jae complains. "It is! These men showed up at my door asking for you! I called the cops and everything!" Cha Young shouts through the phone.

"What?.." Jae's expression changed. Who would ask for him? "They said your name and everything..what did you do?" She whispers. "Nothing! I swear!" He exclaims. "What did they look like?"

Cha Young thinks for a moment. "They were buff, one had black hair and the other had blonde hair. Oh and one of them had an eyepatch.."