Kissed by my brothers

I started feeling strange and I knew what this feeling was.

  Why am I feeling lust all of sudden. I just overcame the sad news of my parents'death.

  What is happening?

Suddenly I see my 1st brother enter my room. He looked at me fondly, and was caressing my face with his hands.

  He kissed me on my lips. I was surprised and didn't even have the strength to push him back.

  Maybe cause I was just discharged. But why am I feeling so lustful?

  My brother was sucking on lips, tongue and exploring my whole mouth.

I was just feeling it all up and allowing him to do so. I gasping for air due to this deep kiss.

  I don't know when but my brother unbuttoned my shirt and started caressing my chest and feeling it up.

  I couldn't breathe any longer. My brother seems to notice that and stopped kissing me.

  He rubbed his lips and seemed to be dissatisfied.

  I heard him mutter 'not enough'.

  He held me up in Princess style and is taking me somewhere.

  He took me to the top most floor of the house and there was only two rooms in the entire floor.

  When I saw inside the room, I was shocked to see all my brothers lying on the floor.

  My first brother laid me down on the floor of the room. The entire floor was made up of bedding.

  I was feeling hot as if on aphrodisiac...

  Wait, aphrodisiac? Was I drugged?

While I was contemplating over my thoughts, my shirt was taken off and my first brother was feeling my chest again...

  My thoughts were muddled and I seem to only think of lustful thoughts.

  My other brothers were watching me with lustful eyes as I was being felt all over by my first brother. I never thought they would look at me with those eyes.

  Twin brothers were even recording me using the camera.

  I was terrified but I don't really have the strength to resist at all and my body feels weak.

  My second brother and my third brother came over started sucking on my nipples.

My second brother was playing with my nipples flipping on it, pinching it, biting it and sucking it. Truly sadist fellow I remember him as ever since I was little.

   I gave up resisting and submitted myself to their lust.

  Seeing this, my first brother was satisfied. He started too started playing with nipples and chest.

  All my three brothers were taking turns kissing me and feeling it up.

  Probably feeling left out the triples have joined in and took off my pants and started caressing my legs.

  My butt cheeks were little exposed due to my small underwear. My third brother looked at it and pinched my butt.

  He must be feeling satisfied.

The twins were just recording me and seems to have no thoughts of joining me.

  All the other brothers were just watching me.

  9th brother said '1st brother, you promised that you would hand him over to us later you feel him up, don't forget. We will not have penetration sex with him today'

  They were planning to have sex with me?

But I am their brother albeit an adopted one.

  One of the twin brothers was eyeing my body up and down. He said '3rd brother, that underwear is so good. His butt was peeking out. Let me record you taking it off'

  3rd brother groped my butt, feeling it up and took off my underwear slowly. My 5th brother was recording all of it.

  I was all naked infront of them...

==To be continued.