IN THE NUTS

Having a good night sleep and then the next you wake up in bangers? Bailey could not take this anymore. The noise was ear butchering. The whole total incident forced her out of the cave. Found the person who lead her into this cave.

"What are you doing here again. I thought you were gone for ever. I don't like the company of people. I hope you are not looking for a friend in me.

The escourter gazed at Bailey carefully until she grin.

" what! What's funny now. Did I say a joke. Look I am serious. I love my space, so can I have it now?"

" Crazy pimp! You are not space or what ever that is you want. Today I am going to show you around. There things you need to know about this place.

" well, you could have said that. Not just bring yourself into with such noise. What was the purpose behind it. Bailey said all of this with pure annoyance and disgust.

" And would you have woken up? "

" Hey! How come you know me so well yet I hardly know you. Aghast and curiosity in one. She understand the motive behind the deeds of this lady.

" Well, let me just say, most guest or people who were once in their room, are the laziest..

" and where are they now
. Before she answer the questionably amenable Bailey, she sighed heavily under she sat. It took her a minute to come up the right words for Bailey to understand what she is about to tell her.

" Some of them Died and some escaped. Our Devron kingdom had woman warriors in the past. Surprisingly men weren't assigned for war those day. And they can back home with blood of victims everytime. And leaving no enemy alive including their Knight Bonnet.  By then the Mister himself would come to the battle field thinking they have the power to get the matters in their own hands. Now having to leave their wives and behind before having the children of their own.

"And then how come they died if they were so powerful but yet died?

" They all had one rule. The rule formed by their Master. They did not have to get married nor have sex with any men. Thus defining their weakness and snatching their eagerness for war. They listened and made an oath to do exactly as they were told. One woman became a black sheep and I _____---"

" Ma'am the training has started. " she was informed

" Ok, I will be there.

"Where but you weren't done with the story."
Let's just go!

Bailey paced massively behind here as she didn't want to be left behind even though not knowing were to go. She continued asking this lady questions but kept silent. Until she was also silent due to the heaviness in her chest her heart beat increased speed each minute. What a long distance. According to Bailey it's too much for humanity to bare. Increasingly horrible each second.

The lady in front of her seemed to not be tired at all. She paced without showing it. What if she is a natural. Maybe she has been an athelet in her past life.

The hills literally killed Bailey's knees to the core to point where her sweat ran dry. When she thought of giving up this journey to the unknown they stopped.

"Here is the place Bailey. Your welcome.

" I forgot to ask you the most important question how did you know my name. You seem to know alot about me.

The lady ignored like usual. Arms besides her waist was the act of showing that indeed she is superior. Chloe's sister didn't even notice nor cared about her facial expressions. All she cared about was to sit or rest upon the destinational state. Her legs seemed to carry her no more. Little did she know that the middle she saw the malogony that was her destination.
She sighed hugely without even noticing.
She lady she was waking with was irritatedly surprised by the sigh of the woman she is accompanying.