Hide and Seek Part 1

The tone of Henry's voice has completely changed to a rather dark tone. He started facing me and GOD...THAT WAS ONE CREEPY SMILE! His eyes are large, pitch black with small white pupils.

I tried calling for Rupert with my headphones

"RUPERT!"

"What is it Charles?"

"It's Henry, he has-"

But before I could continue, Henry punched me at the right side of my face. It didn't hurt that much though. I tried calling for Rupert again, only to realise that Henry has broken my headphones.

"I'm sorry Charles but your connection has been terminated." chuckled Henry

I can't believe this.

"You want to know what happened to this being you call 'General', we were playing a game of Pass the Parcel but the poor guy lost. Now I'm feeling lonely and I want to play with you."

I desperately want to run away but for some reason, I couldn't.

"Let's play a game of hide and seek. I hide and you seek. You got that?"

"Yes Henry," I responded sheepishly "I got that"

Suddenly, Henry just...vanished as if he just disappeared into thin air.

"Come and find me..." the voice eerily spoke.

I wanted to open my mouth and scream but...nothing came out.

Then I noticed that the General's right hand was on a folder. I took the folder and read through it. Yes...YES!!! This folder contains the evidence that proves that the Toppat Clan is a criminal organisation!

"Don't keep me waiting..." the voice spoke eerily

*Sigh* I don't have time for this. I found the evidence, even if my headphones are broken I can still get the evidence to the Government and I WON'T LET HENRY STOP ME!