16 - breathless

" Who are you and what do you want?" I asked as she smiled. " Answer me." I said.

She then began. " What did you do for Taylor that made him smile at you like that? I saw nothing but a cheap dirt. I wonder what he saw.".

" Someone better than you." I said as her eyes grew wide. " Now let me tell you sugar blonde. Try your best and stay far away from I and Taylor." I warned.

" So, you do know Taylor." She said crossing her arms as I sighed. " Tell me. What relationship do you both share?" She asked. " I'll answer you if you answer me. What relationship do you share with Taylor?" I asked as she smiled.

" Think you're smart don't you. I won't speak unless you speak first." She said as I sighed. " Suit yourself then." I said as I picked up my bag about to leave but she held my arm.

" What is it? Thought I would plead for you to tell me?" I asked with a smirk which she gradually returned. " I'm a friend of Taylor's." She said as a smile reached my lips. " I don't like to brag about it, but I'm his girlfriend." I said as her eyes grew wide.

" Now let go, before I tell him you're stalking me, and your little friendship with him, might be ruined." I said as I watched her take her hand back to herself. " Good." I said as she gritted her teeth.

" Now. Goodbye. Tessa by the way." I said with a grin. " Olivia." She said as I smiled. " Have a nice day." I said as I left. " T- t- Taylor has a girlfriend? That can't be true! I'm the only one who can ever be his girlfriend." Olivia said as a smile reached her lips.

" Alright Tessa. I'll get the information that I need about you by the end of this day, and I'll gladly come right in and ruin your relationship that you share with my man." Olivia said as she continued her smile.

" What kind of relationship do they share? Is it a contract one or a real one?" She asked. " Doesn't matters Olivia dear. All that matters is you now." She said as she left.

Next day.
8:52 pm.

I wore an ass hugging lavender mini skirt and white silk off-shoulder shirt. I made my hair in a simple ponytail and black ankle strap heels. I picked up my Black Christian Dior bag as I stepped out of my bedroom.

I shut the door as I walked down the stairs. " Tessa, where are you going?" I heard Jim's voice from upstairs. I turned to stare at him. " You're awake." I said.

" I couldn't sleep." Jim said as I smiled. " Wanna watch TV tonight?" I asked as I watched him nod. " Aight. Get in bed and I'll turn on the TV for ya." I said. After getting Jim in bed, I turned on the TV as I left.

I stared at my phone and it was just 9:00. Was I late? I didn't know. He didn't really give me a specific time. I entered the car that usually picked me up as he drove me to Dobrev Mansion.

I inhaled immediately I came at Taylor's bedroom. I placed a light knock on the door as I heard Taylor open the door. I raised my eyes to meet his as I immediately dropped mine.

Taylor let me in as I just stood before the bed. I heard the door shut as I refused to tear my gaze from the bed. My heart was already pounding the minute I heard him approach me. I was too scared to turn around.

I watched Taylor walk past me as he sat on his bed. Not knowing what to do next, I took off my heels as I put my bag on the sofa. The silence in the room was killing me.

I crawled onto the bed as I raised my eyes to stare into Taylor's. Oh no, too close. Before I could backup a little. I felt Taylor's hand encircle my waist as he squeezed my hips.

I gasped to that as I bit my lower lip. He drew me closer as I felt him plant soft kisses on my bare neck and shoulder. And with each kiss he gave I let out a pleasured sigh. I felt Taylor's hand lose my ponytail letting my hair fall to my back and on my shoulders.

I looked up into his eyes and he had the most sweetest smirks I had ever seen. I kissed him lightly as I broke the kiss. I was still staring into his eyes when he kissed me also.

This time softly biting my lip. I sighed when he ran my shirt over my head leaving only my strapless bra covering my chest.

We both continued kissing this time harder and sucking on each other's lips ready to suck out the hidden flavours. I held Taylor by the back of his neck deepening the kiss making him breathless until he was begging for more.

Just as our lips were moving in perfect sync, I felt Taylor's warm soft tongue grazed my bottom lip as he wanted me to give him entrance into my mouth. Been unable to hold my urge, I let him as I felt his tongue move around in my mouth in search of mine.

Immediately he caught sight of my tongue, they both rolled together like they were in heaven. Taylor stared at me immediately he broke the kiss and my cheeks were totally red.

Before I knew it, I felt Taylor's hand go behind my back as the material that held my boobs fell off my chest revealing to the man in front of me, my not too big boobs. My cheeks turned hot red immediately I felt the wind hit my boobs.

My nipples were already hard and pointing at Taylor. Before I knew it, I felt Taylor touch my left boob as he lowered his head and his lips grazed my flesh.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.