18 - Attic weavers?

The next day.

*TESSAS POV *

I woke up feeling like my sex was on fire. It was throbbing. I bit my lower lip as I turned to my right and Taylor wasn't on the bed. I sighed as I removed the blanket from my legs as I stared at my sex.

It was actually in so much pain from last night. It was pink and I guess it was swelling. I sighed. I bit my lower lip wanting to touch it but the fact it might sting made me stop.

" It'll be fine by the end of the day." I heard a familiar masculine voice as I lifted my head to stare at Taylor who sat on the sofa with his laptop with him as he stared at me.

My eyes grew wide when I saw him. I immediately shut my legs but hissed in pain when I did that. Gosh, how hard was he yesterday? I covered myself with the blanket as I tried to ignore his eyes.

I felt him approach me as he sat in front of me. I bit my lower lip trying to stop myself from looking at him. " let me see it." He said as my eyes grew wide as I looked up to stare at him.

" S- s- s- see it?" I stuttered as I watched him nod as he stared at the sheets. " I- I- in daylight?" I asked as I saw him raise his head to stare at me, a smile plastered on his lips.

Gosh didn't he know how handsome he was when he smiled. " Yes. In daylight." He said as I slightly nodded. I slowly took off the sheets as I exposed to him my beautiful long legs.

I kept my legs apart as I watched his eyes move down. I bit my lower lip looking away. Taylor stared at it for a while, and just as his fingers grazed there, a hiss of pain escaped my lips.

" Does it really hurts?" He asked staring at me as I nodded with a blush. It was funny and cute on how he cared. " It doesn't hurts that much." I said as I stood up. Immediately I closed my legs, the pain returned. I picked up the sheets as I wrapped it around me.

Gosh, how was I gonna walk? I started walking slowly as he watched me approach the bathroom. " Tessa. Are you sure you can go home like that?" He asked approaching me. I slightly nodded.

" Or would you like to stay until you got better?" He asked as I froze. Stay? Stay here? " Would you?" He asked. I couldn't say no to such a face. The most handsome face I had ever seen in my life.

I smiled as I slightly nodded. " I'll stay." I said as he too smiled. " Tessa." He said as I hummed in response. " Next time.." He paused. " Please tell me if it hurts." He said as I slightly nodded.

After I bathed. I couldn't bathe with the water hot. So instead, I made sure it was warm. I wore Taylor's T-shirt that stopped at the top of my thigh as I wore my new underwear.

Now this is what you call rough fingering. It seemed like the panty was making my sex ache. I stepped out of the bathroom, after drying my hair. Taylor was out of the room.

I approached the bed as I picked up my underwear. I picked up my bag as I placed it inside. I picked out my phone to see I had 3 missed calls from Jim and a text from Tyler stating Hi.

I approached the bed as I sat on it, legs apart so my sex won't ache. I heard the door open as I watched Taylor step in with breakfast, pancakes.

I stared at it with glittering eyes. I love pancakes, they were amazing and made me drool. But right now I wasn't drooling, i couldn't do that before Taylor.

Taylor placed breakfast on the bedside table as he sat before me again. He directed his eyes to the pancakes and back to me. " Eat." He said as I slightly nodded. I watched him stand up as he went back to the sofa to continue the work he had on his laptop.

After a long stare at him, I finally decided to start eating. After which Taylor had left, I was left alone. Like Taylor said, the pain was down. I sighed as I got down from the bed.

I've been sitting in bed throughout the day. I approached the bathroom. After a quick bath, I approached the bed and picked up the dress Taylor had arranged for me.

As I began wearing the dress, my phone started ringing. I stared at the caller's ID and saw it was Rihanna. The memories of what happened at the engagement party, flashed into my head as I sighed. If there was someone I never wanted to meet again, it would be Helene.

Well I knew I didn't take that necklace. I didn't even see any necklace.

FLASHBACK

" Right, the dress, please follow me." She said as I did. We both stepped into a room as I stared at a black box. " The dress is inside. And so are the jewelleries, be careful, it's gold." The girl said as I smiled.

" Don't worry. I can take care of anything." I said as the girl returned my smile. " Come on go so you won't be stuck in the traffic." She said as I nodded and left.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I sighed as I scratched my head. Gosh, I was so foolish. Why didn't I get that they have the necklace? She took it. No wonder she was all weird and wanted me to leave. And I was made to pay for what they did.

I didn't actually pay but I was embarrassed because of that cute whatever. They lied to me. It's been days now so I'll forgive them. But I won't let it slide if it repeats itself.

I sighed as I picked up my phone. " What a beautiful afternoon it is Rihanna." I said with a smile. Rihanna chuckled. " Tessa. I really liked the dress and everything. Your share has been sent to your account." Rihanna said as I smiled.

" Thanks. How much is it?" I asked. " $5000." She said. " Oh my god! It's that huge.." I said as she smiled. " The dress was amazing Tessa. And you did a good work on her face and hairstyle. How are you feeling right now?" She asked as I slightly nodded.

" Much better." I replied as I heard her sigh. " I'm really sorry about what happened that day." She said as I shook my head. " It's alright." I responded.

" Um.. are there any things I could help you with? I'm bored and really don't know what to do right now." I said. " Well, there's a business party taking place on Saturday I was supposed to go pick up the lights and fancy tablecloths at a old store called Attic Weavers. Can you go get it?" She asked.

" Attic Weavers? Okay." I said. " Alright dear. I'll send you the address." She said as she ended the call. I fixed my hair and applied light lipstick before I left.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.