Chapter One

Milo breaking 4th wall: Love. Something I know nothing about. Like math, hard to learn, or like butterflies in your stomach. I've never had them. I work in a coffee shop, not the best. I'm always on my feet walking, my legs always hurt. I already have to go to school but since my dad died my mother had a mental breakdown and couldn't work. Me and my sisters are all over 15, well I’m 15, and my two sisters are 18 and 20. My older brother moved somewhere in london. He's 27 and left when he turned 18. Me and my sisters have to pull strings to pay the bills. 

Manager (Layla): Milo! Back to work! 

Milo breaking 4th wall: Shit. I’m at work. 

Milo starts cleaning tables and serving coffee. Milo waits until his shift is over. He then packs up and clocks out. 

Manager (Layla): Bye Milo.

Milo leaves the cafe and starts walking home. Milo sees heroes and villains fighting and he leans against a wall waiting for them to get done with it.

Milo breaking 4th wall: The hero's Sparks, Levo, and Magnine are all trying to beat the villain Darling. Don't let the name fool you. Darling is one of the strongest villains. He has never been caught. Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to tell you. Here in my universe we have heroes and villains. Almost 40% of the population has powers. Some become heroes. Some are villains. Some even vigilanties. I have power. It's lame though. All I can do is make a flame. A white flame. I'm the only one in my family with power. They rather want me to keep quiet about it. 

Milo walks on the sidewalk and darling grabs him and holds him hostage.

Milo breaking 4th wall: Just an average day in Springville. 

Milo got kidnapped and now he's sitting in a chair tied up. 

Milo breaking 4th wall: Might seem weird but it's a normal day in Springville.

Milo has his face get grabbed by Darling

Milo breaking 4th wall: ok that's kinda hot.

Darling: What was a guy like you doing in the middle of a fight like that.

Milo: I was walking home.

Darling: Pathetic if you ask me.

Milo breaking 4th wall: Darling's identity is hidden. Not many people know his power, But I do. He controls black water. Basically the opposite of me. 

Darling breaking 4th wall: Dude back to the story

Milo breaking 4th wall: oh yeah.

Milo: I'm not pathetic. I'm far more powerful.

Darling: I can tell your powerful kid. What. Is. Your. power.

Milo: Why would I tell you?

Darling: Simple. Either tell me or get killed if you don't tell me.

Milo: Fine. white fire.

Darling: I see. I could use a power like yours.

Milo: I’d never join you. I'm not stupid.

Darling takes his mask off revealing dark brown eyes and a defined jawline. His black hair hair falling over his dark brown eyes.

Milo breaking 4th wall: Okay kinda hot.

Darling: Well then. I guess I'll have to force you to. You'll beg to join me in my crimes. 

Milo: That’s weird. Like you're a weirdo man. 

Darling: Just fucking listen kid.

Milo: Last I heard. You were 16. We're both kids here.

Darling: Oh my god, shut up smartass, I'm trying to be a villain.

Milo: You.. You are definitely a cringy villain. 

Darling: Ugh, Just join me!

Milo: I'll think about it.

Darling: What the hell. I thought you wanted nothing to do with me. 

Milo: Oh shut up pretty boy.

Darling: Oh I'm a pretty boy now?.

--------------------------------------------------------------

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
cliffhanger lol
have fun waiting for the next part
buhbyeeeee
!Avi!
(I swear to God. they will NEVER fuck. there me childen.)