⊱⊱༻LoveStruck...(♥️)༺⊰⊰

“WildFire! WildFire! WildFire!” a crowd of various different Yokai erupted with love as a short dark figure began to step out onto the battlefield, a Yokai equivalent of roses were being tossed at them from every direction. The figure swiftly caught one with ease, and Inhaled the unique scent, before winking at the crowd. Many different creatures fainted out of pure joy.

       Raph ducked his head lower into his shell. He never enjoyed the Battle Nexus, he found it way too violent. But he never missed a match with Wildfire; the most badass fighter of them all. They were fearless and confident, but not like Leo, they were confident in a way that was admirable.

      When Raph heard about Wildfire, he was far from interested. But the more he heard his brothers talk about them, the more infatuated he got. Eventually, he started finding himself within the evil confinements of the Nexus, just to catch a glimpse.

      He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help himself. No one had ever made him feel so heard. Their passion, their aggression but ability to reserve themself when needed. He didn't know much about them of course, because of their high status. But he could figure out enough through their fighting.

      And the cherry on top was their charisma, their spunk, and their ability to flirt with the crowd. It made Raph feel things that he knew his brothers would tease him for. Sometimes, he'd chastise himself for it, he felt as if he were forming a parisocial relationship with them.

      The crowd began to cheer louder, bringing Raph's attention back to the scene. Wildfire was now on the move, attacking their opponent with a simple dagger. The opponent seemed to be a bird Yokai.

      Wildfires blade glided against the very skin of the opponent, knocking them back harshly, just for Wildfire to kick them further into the middle of the arena. The opponent caught their footing in just enough time to dodge the incoming blade, before punching them back and sweeping them off their feet. Wildfire didn't get up, they just lied there. Making the Bird Yokai stutter with their moves. The crowd grew louder, almost as if their favorite fighter wasn't about to fall dead to simple attacks.

      What was up with them? They were usually so quick, so strong, their reflexes usually were so good.

        The opponent striked once more by punching their face in. Raph winced at the impact, but waited with anticipation.

       Wildfire was back on their feet, running at the Bird Yokai with steadying speed. The opponent seemed to grow cocky and impatient, because it soon went to strike. Wildfire caught their hand and pulled them down, kicking their face in, before swiftly moving behind them and stomping on their heal to set them off balance. In a flash, their dagger dived into the shoulder of the bird Yokai, making him shriek in agony. But Wildfire wasted not a second to throw them into a wall of the Nexus, breaking it on impact.

        Their left leg moved swiftly with the air, and plunged into the stomach of the opponent, making the Yokai wheeze. Their leg went down as their fists raised to strike once more, but before they could make a following move, a spike ball flew into the side of their head, catching them off guard.

      Raph couldn't hear over the chants from the crowd, but they seemed to allow a cuss to exit their mouth before getting knocked back even more. A fist swinging to their abdomen, then a foot to their face, bringing Wildfire to the ground. The bird Yokai immediately strattled Wildfire, and soon began beating their face in. Left fist, right fist, left fist, right fist, and so on. There seemed to be no time for Wildfire to react. They were just stuck with their head being batted back and forth as if it were a cat toy.

      The dagger was still in the shoulder of the Yokai, which Wildfire was eyeing.

     Before the Bird Yokai could enact a final blow, Wildfire kicked him off. They scrambled to their knees and ripped the dagger from his shoulder, soon plunging it into his throat.