00

"Yes baby, touch me." She moaned breathless as his large rough hands caress her body.

"Right here?" He asked, with his soft lips touching her ear.

His hands held her ass tightly, pulling her closer in his lap. The pair touched each other every where they could get their hands on.

Her body felt free, finally free from the prison she was locked away inside. Watching from the inside, as she took over in the light.

His body felt hot, sweat running down his forehead and chest. He never been with a woman like her, she was his wildest fantasy.

Pinning him on to the bed, her strong hold held him down. Interlocking their fingers, her hips rolled bringing his orgasm closer.

Bringing her mouth closer, she licked the sweat from his head. Stuttering from the taste, making her hunger unbearable.

"Shit mami, I'm finna cum." He moaned throwing his head back.

"Cum for me baby." Her soft spoken voice set him over the edge.

She leaned down placing her soft lips on his sealing his unfortunate fate. This felt different, he was floating with ecstasy. He released inside of her, groaning as her walls held him tight.

Needing to catch his breath, he broke the kiss, looked up at her seeing her red eyes stare back at his brown ones.

Frightened, he tried to remove his hand's from hers. Unfortunate to him, he was stuck. He shook their hands to free his.

"Hey! Let go!" He shouted at her, watching her with horror.

An evil grin stretched across her beautiful face, as she placed both his hands in one of hers. She grabbed his face bring her lips to his once more.

He tried to break out of her strong grip, but failed as she began to suck the life out of him. His legs kicked, trying to get away.

His body movement slowed down until he was motionless. He was skinny and pale, his beautiful brown skin had faded.

Pulling away, she lifted from his lap on to the bed. Happy to be feed once more, she began putting her clothes back on. Once dressed, she grabbed her belongings and headed for the door.

Stepping outside into the night's air, far in the distance the sun began shining over the horizon. Setting her into a fit of rage, her time had come to an end.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You can't run from your true self forever, I am you and you are me." She said smiling wickedly at me.

"I'm nothing like you!" I yelled back at her, letting the tears fall.

"I'm gonna keep you locked away forever, you'll never feed again." I said bravely.

"You're nothing but a damn bastard; no parents, no family. I own you! You can never escape me!" She yelled, bringing her fist hard against the mirror.

I jumped back from the mirror, so scared she would break it. My heart was beating so fast I could pass out.

"Just you wait, I'm going destroy everything you love and make you surrender to me." She said angrily, with her red eyes staring at me.

Anjali Beaton (25) a young beautiful homicide detective; working on a case of many young man dead in her city. Stressed from work, causing her sleep pattern to fall apart. A unknown darkness from within sneaks it's way out, making her life flip inside out.

Vance Hunter (24) a handsome detective; recently moved to the city for a fresh start after a tragic accident. Taking a new job with a new partner, but is very skeptical of her. Something about her is off; and he's ready to figure it out.

 Something about her is off; and he's ready to figure it out

Cover by : ⁦@vintageclout‬⁩ 🤍

Excuse any mistakes, there's no bullying or harassment allowed in my comments. If don't agree that's fine but be kind to others. This book contains
-strong language
-violence
-sexual content
Comment, vote, share. Please enjoy!
@ All Rights Reserved

Coming soon...