The silver lining

Bradley and Jen had been friends for a while now, they had been in many movies together and worked together a lot because they enjoyed each other's company. They where both on set of joy and had to share a trailer together but of course neither of them cared because of there close friendship.

Bradley was sat on the couch at one in the morning since he couldn't sleep, he was reading a book and felt someone crawl on to his lap and snuggle into him. Bradley looked down seeing Jen snuggled and curled up into his arms as he put the book down. "Jenny what are you doing, why are you awake?" He whispers as Jen smiles innocently looking up at him.

Bradley smiles and strokes her hair "I woke up and went into your bedroom but you weren't there so I came looking for you" she whispers closing her eyes on him. Bradley smiles and kept stroking her hair gently "okay... Just get some sleep here" he says gently as Jen nods. Bradley then soon realised she was in a matching laced bra and panties and dark red. It made him blush a lot as he bit his lip trying to ignore it.

Bradley laid down and let Jen rest on top of him as he closed his eyes. Bradley stroked her arm gently, he heard her breathing heavily as he smiled softly and just watched her sleep because he enjoyed it for some strange reason. Jen looked so beautiful asleep even though she was beautiful no matter what. Slowly he began to fall asleep until he was finally in a deep sleep just like her.