Fleeing the Complex Part 1

Dmitri: Ah. Hello Henry, . Welcome... to The Wall. Some of the most cunning and notorious criminals are kept here, and now we have the infamous Henry Stickmin. You're going to be here for a long time. Grigori. Take him.

Grigori takes Henry to the transfer cell where he meets Ellie Rose. Henry asks Ellie to lift him up to a pipe. Ellie agrees, expecting Henry to take her with him...only for Henry to abandon her.

"I'll deal with you later, Ellie Rose." Henry spoke in a sinister tone. Throwing a rock down the pipe.

Meanwhile in Dmitri's office, Dmitri and Grigori were having a conversation until Henry busted the door open.

Dmitri: HENRY!!! YOU ESCAPED!!! BUT...HOW???

Grigori tried shooting at Henry with a gun but the bullets had no effect on Henry. For every wound the bullets have caused, the wound was able to regenerate itself.

"Foolish warden!" laughed Henry "Your pathetic weaponry have little to no effect on someone as powerful as I am."

"Why are you here Henry? Why won't you just...you know...escape like normal criminals do?" Dmitri questioned.

"I'm not like other criminals. It's just the thought of ripping your body alive is what pleases me." Henry answered with sneer.

"WHAT!!!" exclaimed Dmitri

"WAIT!" cried Grigori

"What?" asked Henry

"What if I propose an offer for you. You let me, the workers and Dmitri go and all the prisoners in The Wall can die in your hands."

Henry just cackled and responded "Nice try Grigori Olyat! You're going to have think of a better offer if you want me to spare you!"

"Well how about this. You let me and Dmitri go and everyone else in The Wall can die in your hands. Both: workers and prisoners."

Henry thought of a couple of seconds and had a nasty idea in his head.

"OK Grigori, you persuaded me. You just got yourself a deal."

Both Dmitri and Grigori sighed in relief.

"NOW GET OUT!" yelled Henry as he lobbed Dmitri and Grigori out of the window. Both men landed in the snow.

"Great! Now I have everyone in The Wall ALL FOR MYSELF!" Henry exclaimed in joy as he cackled.