FOUR

Jungkook

"Baby, wake up. We need to pack and leave the house", I hear Jin say. Opening my eyes, I see his gorgeous face and can't help but smile. He smiles back and kisses my forehead, "Good morning, beautiful." "Where are we going, it's still dark outside", I ask. "You and Hoseok are going to a hotel. Are you okay with that", he asks. "What about you", I ask starting to get anxious. He wraps his arms tight around me, "Baby, I will be there shortly after you arrive. I need to deal with something here first, and then I will be by your side."

I wrap my arms around him and breathe in his scent. I have known Seokjin for almost all my life, but right now, I need him more than I need air. I release him and start to pack. I notice a garment bag hanging on the door.  "That is your suit for the ceremony", he says. I feel my cheeks heat, and I can't look at him without smiling. I am going to marry this man, this man that I have wanted since I was a kid, this gorgeous man who is everything I have ever wanted. "Ready baby", he asks. "Yes sir", I say, grabbing my suitcase. 

Jin takes my suitcase and places it in the trunk. Turning to me, he wraps me in his arms and holds me tight to him. "Be a good boy for Hoseok. He will take care of you until I get there. I won't be long, I promise. If you are sleepy, go back to bed, and I'll wake you when I get there", he says into my ear. "Yes sir, please don't be too long", I plead. He kisses my forehead and then opens the car door for me. I want him to kiss me, really kiss me. Maybe when we are married, he will see me as a grown up and not the little boy he used to know.

Seokjin

I watch the car pull away, knowing my boy is safe with Hoseok. Now I have to deal with this asshole, Robert. I didn't want to tell Jungkook he was coming, it would have upset him. I head back into the house and make myself a cup of coffee and settle on the couch next to Namjoon and his dad. a short while later the door flies open and Robert storms in.

"Where is he, where is my fiance", he demands. "Nice of you to knock first, he is out shopping. He's so excited for the wedding he dragged Hoseok out early this morning.", Dr. Jeon says. "I dont need to knock, this will soon be my house too", he says snidely. Namjoon stands, "very well, but you should go and start getting ready, we will see you late on today." Robert backs up a bit, "fine, tell him to answer the phone when I call." I then jump up and in his face, his eyes widen in fear because I am about 3 inches taller than him. 

"If you hurt one hair on his head, I swear", I threaten. His smug smile appears, "dont you worry about pretty boy, he will be safe with me." I wanted to punch that smile off his face, but I stepped back because I knew he would never see Jungkook again. He turns and leaves and I let out the breath I was holding, "asshole." "Lets go, so we can get to the court house as soon as it opens", Namjoon says. At the hotel, Hoseok lets us in, "he is asleep in the bedroom." I open the door slowly and sit on the edge of the bed, he turns toward me and smiles.

"Jungkook, it's hard for you to say no to people, isn't it, you are afraid they will be upset or disappointed", I ask. He nods sadly. "Do you trust me", I ask next. His eyes widen, "I think so, I want too." I chuckle, "thank you for telling me the truth. I'm hoping you can learn to trust me because a boy needs to trust his Sir." His eyes sparkle at the titles, "I've known you practically my whole life, I know that I can trust you, you have always looked out for me." I take his hand, "and I always will. However long this marriage lasts Jungkook, you will need to let me be in charge, because that is what you need, am I right." 

"Yes, Sir", he says. "I will always protect you, and have a safe place for you. I will always respect your safe words and I will never ever hurt you. Your wants and needs will always come first", I say. "How did you know", he asks. "I have been in a relationship like this before, so I saw the signs, I think I saw them back then too, but wasn't sure what it meant", I explain. His lip juts out into a pout and it starts to quiver. "What's wrong baby", I say cupping his cheek. "I am not your first boy", he says quietly. 

I can't help but smile at his cuteness, "if it makes you feel better, I never felt for him what I feel for you. I was only with him a short time." He looks up at me, "you have feelings for me." "I think I always have, even when I knew I shouldn't", I say rubbing my thumb over his cheek. He blushes a deep red and turns into my hand, "me too." "I think you need a strong Dom to guide you, to make sure no one takes advantage of you. I want to be the quiet place for you when the world gets too loud, will you let me", I ask. 

"Yes Sir, only you", he pleads. "It's a scary world out there, I want to be what stands between you and it", I say. Tears springs to his eyes, "yes, god please, yes make it all stop. I am tired of everyone looking at me like I am less than them. I want to be loved and understood, listened to because even though its not loud, I do have a voice." I grab the back of his neck, "I know you do baby boy, and I am going to make sure everyone hears it. Now let's go get married." He smiles and jumps off the bed, running into the bathroom. I can't help but to laugh while I grab my suit and start changing.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband", Judge Gan says. I kiss Jungkook's forehead and I immediately see his pout. I know he wants me to kiss him, but I want him to be sure he is ready for that, because I know it will eventually lead to more. He wraps his arms around and I feel him shudder. I sit in the chair and pull him onto my lap, wrapping my arms around him. I wish he knew how right this feels, like he was made just for me. "What's wrong", I ask. "I dont think you know how devious Robert really is, he is never going to leave us alone. His family is evil and will do anything to get my money, and I will die if they ever hurt you to get to me", he says. 

"Not going to happen baby boy. I have very powerful friends who will help us the whole way. Do you trust me Jungkook", I ask him sternly. "Yes Sir, more than I have ever trusted anyone", he says looking me in the eye. "Good boy, my boy", I say kissing his forehead.