where it all began...

Ex #1- Emerson
In 1st grade Avery was just a young little boy. girl* (it can be hard to tell) She developed her first crush on a boy named emerson. Unlike most crushes, this turned into something more. Deep, passionate love bloomed, and they began avery's first relationship. They went through a lot together, battling the ups and downs of maintaining a relationship. Avery is what you would call a "whore" or a "slut" so even when Emerson and Avery broke up she moved right along. She had multiple crushes even while dating.
Avery also has issues. She had "daddy issues" as she herself puts it. Avery has a problem with losing all of her friends. She is an adrenaline addict. She will do things like jump in front of cars, attempt to fall out of windows, and do fake fights in public with her friends. One of the most dangerous tasks she does while in this troublesome state of mind is attempt to fight the morbidly obese child, MJ. If he were to sit on her, it would have COLOSSAL repercussions.

On the same note her relationship with Emerson had a COLOSSAL impact on her life. This relationship jump started the beginning of thousands more to come. Here is a screenshot of a conversation with one of her friends discussing her exes.

(don't mind the other texts)  As you may notice it's quite the long list for someone of her age

As you may notice it's quite the long list for someone of her age.

Ex #2- Alexis
Alexis was one of the most recent of her exes, having broken up this year. The relationship started just a little before in the fifth grade, and although young it was intimate causing the breakup to be catastrophic.
Tween pregnancy can be hard on everybody so let's just be thankful she called pregnant, alone, and afraid before things imploded. (her stomach) With this pregnancy she got a mere 3rd place in the youngest person pregnant. "NEVER ENOUGH, NEVER FIRST" says Avery's father figure. (or what's left of one)

Ex #3- Eden
In an interesting interview with Avery herself she gives us a deep dive into her relationship with Eden giving a better look on her love life. Here is what we captured during our time with her:
can you tell me about Eden?
"Eden was amazing. She was super sweet and always really nice."
why did you break up?
"i don't know, we just decided to be friends"
was that hard on you?
"no, i ended it. But it was mutual."
To this day Eden and Avery are good friends, and both of them have moved on from their gay phase. Eden is dating Reo and Avery is sad, alone, and single with 4 crushes. lol

Ex #4- Aiden
Aiden was very rude. They dated for 2-3 weeks, but that was enough time to cause serious drama. Avery ended up breaking up with him because of the controversial things his friends would say. Aiden would say unkind things to Avery about her body and the way she looked. for example, he would call her fat repeatedly. Avery cursed him out and that was the end of the short relationship.
Ex #5- Tristan
We were asking Avery about someone she dumped and this is what she had to say:
Tell me about someone YOU broke up with and their reaction.
"Tristan. He was pissed. Afterwards he bullied me for months. I got a bunch of mental problems like anxiety. He would hit me with rocks and he get his friends to join. My parents had to get involved and i even transferred classes."
Oh jeez. That must've been tough. Can you give me the run down of what happened with your parents involvement?
"My parents noticed my ankles had bruises. I would come home crying. Like sobbing. They called the school. My parents were super supporting."
One of the most important parts of recovery is support from family, friends, or peers. If you're going through things like this always make sure to have support.
If you or someone you know needs support here is a helpful number Avery used that she is passing on to you.
Alone, Afraid, and Pregnant : (913)-962-0200
Tween/Teen helpline (talk to us about ANYTHING after 3:30pm mondays-Fridays):
202-440-2455

Ex #6- Owen
Now Owen was more of a revenge ex, mostly to get back Tristan. Due to this fact, the relationship was pretty short (like him) and only lasted for more or less a day. Although it was only one day, the memories will live with her forever. Memories of his "obnoxious, rude, and annoying"behavior as Avery notes. She also say he had "No Nannies, *Manners"  Now this fact sticks out to me due to the fact she must have been so hurt, she couldn't manners right, that is just heartbreaking and no girl should EVER have to go through such thing.

Overall we can realize the hardships and trauma she had to go through over the years of her love.

The next few chapters will be written from Avery's POV giving you more of a deep dive into her life. Thanks for readingggggg 😘
860 words