24 - Taylor...

DE CLASSIC RESTAURANT.
California.
7:43pm

I watched Tyler alight his car as I followed. I saw him smile as I just stared at the huge five star restaurant. " What the holy hell is this?" I asked as Tyler smiled. " Classic." Tyler said.

" It's gonna cost a lot Tyler, why'd we come here?" I asked as Tyler smiled. " I heard they have the best food." Tyler said. I sighed. " Should we go in?" Tyler asked as I slightly nodded.

I turned to stare at the car that had parked beside us. Well we came to meet the car. The car looked a bit familiar. Where do I know this car from? Just then a face appeared in my head. It was Taylor's SUV. My eyes grew wide the moment I realised that. The fact I knew was that there was a huge golden colored writing on the side of the door~TD~ spelling out Taylor's name.

" What's wrong?" Tyler asked as I turned to stare at him shaking my head. " I'm still wondering why we came to such a classic place. Couldn't we at least go to a little restaurant, with way little cars?" I asked as Tyler smiled.

" Well. Tessa, I couldn't wait to at least bring you to somewhere fancy and I thought that today is the right day." Tyler said with a smile as I approached him with a fake one.

As I was about to start walking, Tyler drew me back startling me at first. " W- w- what's wrong?" I asked as I watched Tyler stare at me. " I've always dreamt of this day." He whispered as my eyes grew. What did he dream? Taylor seeing me here?

Before I knew it, Tyler's lips landed on my mine.

*TAYLORS POV*

I walked out of the restaurant with my secretary behind me. She was blabbering about how important the signing meant to the company that was trying to work with us, but I just wasn't interested.

I've been calling Tessa and texting her but no reply. It was unlike her actually. Did she lose her phone? I turned to stare at my secretary. I would have had Tessa kidnapped and brought back to me, but that would be way out of line.

I missed Tessa a lot. It was kinda hard to fall asleep when there's no little princess cuddling against you. I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair. Whatever it was that I was feeling for Tessa, I was hoping it'd stop.

Just as I and my secretary headed for the parking lot, I caught sight of two figures making out near my car. I wasn't really interested in seeing their faces. But the fingers I saw made me pause.

Those were the fingers that usually played with my hair at night. It was Tessa. She was kissing.... who? Tyler. Seeing the two together, I was already boiling in jealousy. How comfortable she looked without me.

I just stared at them. It looked like I should break their kiss and just help Tessa cleanse her mouth with mine, but no. Just as I was about to get in my car, I heard someone sigh my name out of pleasure.

" Taylor.." Tessa had sighed my name which caused their kiss to break. Tyler was confused. I smirked. Tessa bit her lower lip knowing she just did something really bad. She sighed another's guy name.

Well that was a good revenge on Tyler. " I'm sorry." She apologised as Tyler just stared at her. " Why did you call Taylor's name?" He asked all serious now. " It wasn't on purpose. Um.. I.. it just slipped out of my mouth." Tessa said lowering her eyes.

" Tyler. Let's go in." Tessa said taking Tyler's hand as she drew him into the restaurant. " Boss. Are you going back to sign the documents?" My secretary asked. " Yea." I replied as she smiled.

" Well, they're waiting." My secretary said as I hummed and we went in.

*TESSAS POV *

Immediately I and Tyler sat at a table we both brought the menu closer to our faces trying to fight the silence right now. I made a really really huge mistake by calling Taylor's name.

What the heck?

I would have slapped my forehead right now, but no. I didn't call Taylor's name on purpose. Only Taylor made me sigh so I kinda did. Gosh this is so awkward. I felt someone sit beside me and my mind traced to the waitress.

But why? We haven't even called one yet.

I felt the person sited beside me, clasp my thigh, startling me, as I turned to meet the most beautiful eyes ever. The warmth of his jade green eyes changed everything. It was Taylor. He smirked at me before his eyes went back to Tyler.

" I saw you on Saturday." Tyler said. " And I saw you too." Taylor replied as I just stared at the duo. I finally let my eyes on Taylor and glanced back at my thigh.

I stared at his hand as he just rubbed my thigh, and as usuals when he touched me, my stomach just twirled singing for more.

I bit my lower lip as I raised my eyes to stare at Tyler. I forced a smile at Tyler trying to calm myself from letting out a pleased sigh. I watched the duo talk about the business party and a few clients.

I felt Taylor's hand go deeper into my thigh as he touched my already moist material. I sighed when I felt his finger come in contact with it.

I bit my lower lip as I turned to stare at Taylor and kept my legs a little apart for him to be able to touch me more. And as I expected, he squeezed my honeypot gently. I bit my lower lip as I tried to hold in the moan that was planning to come out.

I felt a harder squeeze as I turned to look at Taylor rolling my eyes in fucking pleasure. The squeeze came again and again, and I was feeling my panty soak entirely. It felt so good.. damn.

I squeezed Taylor's jacket as I rested my head on the table. " Tessa. Are you alright?" Tyler asked worried. " She's fine." Taylor said as Tyler stared at him for a while before letting out a small nod.

" Mr Tames and his projects.." Tyler said. Taylor smiled as I felt his finger moved faster than before on my innocent clit. My mouth was open but I just couldn't let out that moan.

No. Not here. Taylor stared at me. " Tessa. Are you alright?" He asked with a naughty smirk and gosh fuck you, you know I was feeling good here.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.