EEEEE CAN WE GET TO 7.2K LIKE BEFORE?

Loves a game || tayvis fanfic, 7.2k reads

Pretend u dont know me \ chapter 1

Taylor got ready for another night in Kansas, she fiddled her fingers getting ready to go out to perform "Miss Americana And The Heartbreak Prince" and the lover set. She slipped her legs into her pair of performance tights.

"Ready?" Andrea asked.

"Just another night." she replied. She grabbed her sparkly microphone and walked onto the stage, she immediately spotted Travis, the guy she had to pretend she didn't know.

Andrea was backstage when Taylor's phone buzzed. It was a text from Travis, his contact name was "Travvy" and the text said "I'm at your concert, Princess, you'll see this after"

Andrea squinted her eyes with a confused grin, her phone kept beeping but Andrea turned it off, trying not to be too nosy.

Taylor sang and tried not to look at Travis, but it was so hard to keep them a secret.

-Taylor's POV-

I love touring! and music for as long as I can remember. but how do I keep such a wonderful guy a secret? a few months ago Joe Alwyn and I went our separate ways. I was devastated!

We wrote Folklore together. He got me. but it wasn't meant to be. He confessed he cheated. I guess I just can't get over it.

I looked at Travis and froze. The crowd started roaring. I was having a great time. Dancing in the sparkly leotard. but most of all....Travis

The crowd is as a personal drug. I needed it. I couldn't stop. I felt happy tears roll down my cheeks.

I looked at Selena Gomez in the VIP section, my best friend. She was smirking.

-After The Concert- -Travis's POV-

I went to see Tay, my football queen. I organized the swiftie bracelets I had and the ones her fans traded to me. I didn't instagram stalk her just for Taylor to not want me.

She came out and ran into my arms, wearing her midnights dress she looked up and kissed me. "But..paparazzi.." I whisper

"Paparazzi people are the least of my worries." She replied softly.

Chapter 2- we all want love

The next day at the concert, Karma lyrics were changed to "Karma is the guy on the chiefs" The crowd roared.

Scott danced with Travis

Este was backstage with Travis Kelce and Jason.

"Hi! Are you Este?" Jason shook her hand. The Haim sisters were beside Este. Travis talked to them throughout the concert.

They all went to an after party at Taylor's house. Travis and Taylor disappeared down the hallway. Este leaned against the wall, smirking.

Taylor walked out of her room with a drink in hand. Gigi Hadid and Blake Lively joined Taylor and Jason's chat.

Taylor turned to Travis, her smile brighter. "Hey!! having fun?"

"Anything's fun if you're here" Travis smiled. They fell into an easy conversation. Taylor found herself getting lost in Travis's presence.

Relishing that single chance to be alone and enjoy each others company without the weight of unspoken feelings.

Until Gigi walked up "Hellooo."

The guests reveling in the joyful chaos. Hours went by and everyone got progressively drunker. And more chaotic

Guests started to crash for the night. Taylor set up her phone to record a tiktok. "Hey guys- crap" her phone fell. She set it up on her lamp and hit record "Hey guys! Taylor here. Welcome to the after party!" she smiled awkwardly, ended the video and saved it in her drafts.