25 - Cum for me bae.

The last blissful stroke on my cunt Taylor gave me made me moan but I controlled myself and it wasn't at all that loud. I raised my head to stare at Taylor who gave me a satisfied smile as I turned to look at Tyler who was just staring at me.

He immediately stood up. " Es." Tyler whispered as I just shook my head. I turned to look at Taylor as I rested my head. Taylor had me lick my wetness off his finger as he stood up and approached another table.

I stared at Tyler. " Fuck Tessa." Tyler cursed as I slightly shook my head. Gosh I was too in the mood to think of an explanation. Why did Taylor do that? Did he want to separate us or what?

I slowly stood up as I watched Tyler leave. I picked up my purse as I stared at my chair to see my wetness was on it. Gosh, I was so wet.

I cleaned it off as I wanted to follow Tyler but my legs turned me around as I headed towards Taylor. He had to finish what he started. I reached where Taylor was signing a document as I sat beside him.

I smiled at him and he returned the smile with a smirk as I rolled my eyes and sighed.

HOME.

Taylor carried me into his bedroom kissing me with my legs wrapped around his torso. He got onto the bed as he laid me down and continued kissing me like hell. I sighed as I kissed his neck making him sigh. I stopped as I smiled at him.

Seeing I wasn't planning on kissing his nape again, he got impatient and continued kissing me again. I hissed as I took off his jacket along with his tie. I sighed when he zipped down my dress and took it off for me.

He unlaced my bra as I watched it fall on my clothes. I squatted as I unbelted him and took it off. I looked up at him with a smile as I slid off his suit pants.

I stood up on my toes as I began kissing Taylor. Our lips smacking and moving in sync was just so perfect. Having his strawberry lips in mine made me craving for his touch more.

Before I knew it, Taylor had laid me on his bed and hungrily kissed me. Only three days I hadn't felt his touch and it felt like it was forever. I sighed when he broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

He gave me a smirk as I propped on my elbow and continued kissing him. I stick my tongue out of my mouth as it touched his lower lip. I tried opening his lips, but trying to be a tease he didn't open.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I bit my lower lip seductively along with a moan already knowing that that was a huge turn on for him. Seeing he parted his lips, I immediately trapped his mouth as my tongue went in search of his.

And when they did meet, they rolled together in harmony. I sighed when I felt Taylor's hand cup my left boob. He gave my nipple a slight pinch which caused me to sigh.

After the wild French kiss, Taylor kissed to my earlobe as he licked the spot beneath my ear causing me to sigh. I bit my lower lip when he kissed me down to my nape.

He kissed, sucked, licked and bit my nape resulting different sighs from me. He took my hands off his shoulders as he pinned them both on the bed and above my head.

I smiled at him as I watched him lower his head to suck on my two round flesh. I sighed the moment his tongue came in contact with my nipple as I shut my eyes.

I ran my fingers and entwined them in his beautiful hair as his tongue rolled on my nipple. He made my right boob entirely wet before going to suck on the left.

I was still lost in the beautiful moment but gasped when his hand stroke my clit through my already damp panties.

I immediately brought my hands down from above my head as I stared at him. He smiled as he placed my hands back above my head.