DISCLAIMER+ INTRO

‼️POSSIBLE SPOILERS‼️ I recommend watching the first few episodes before reading this.

Ok so this book is based on impulse and was not taken seriously.

I don't expect for it to go viral or anything bc it was really not planned 😭😭

Just for a grasp of the actual show, (relating to the story) I'll tell you the description of the show.

Mok is a boy from Bangkok, Thailand. He was rich, he was cute, he could sing, he could dance, but he couldn't study.

For punishment, his mother sent him away to a college outside of the city.

He has a rough time fitting in, but he soon meets the love of his life, Kang/Kaeng.

Kang is a boy who sells curry and rice with his mother. His father passed away in a car accident.

He meets Mok (his nickname is Moo) and he slowly falls in love with the boy, because of his flirting and pestering.

Now, Moo is trying to win Kang's heart.
And these are one shots of their love story, but not related to the show.

Side note: Moo wants to be an idol, and I'm pretty sure that Kang wants to be an artist.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

(Updates will not be made for any stories starting Wednesday

(Updates will not be made for any stories starting Wednesday. Anything after next Wednesday will be updated.)