[ 17 ]..

Jungkook : your pretty leg over my shoulder

Jungkook : your pretty leg over my shoulder .
* she widened her eyes and said while lowering her gaze *

Y/n : jungkook...put some mouth filter in your mouth .
* he smirk and pressed his body more into her and kissed her forhead and speak *

Jungkook : you also know what i mean love.

Y/n : jungkook..
* before she speak further he kiss her cheek and said with low voice while looking at her eyes .*

Jungkook:sorry for everything y/n .. i know in past i have did many sinful and painful things with you but trust me i am not that jungkook whom you met six months ago , the man is infront of you now its a another version of jungkook you affected to me so much that i have to changed myself to winning your heart , i changed myself just for you please forgive me for everything my love please.

* he rest his head under her crook because he don't want to show her his tear , she caressed his hair gently and speak near his ear *

Y/n : i already forgave you my beloved jeon and it wouldn't be happened if you didn't mix the marriage paper between our contract paper .
* he pulled back himself after hearing her word and look into her eyes *

Jungkook : what did you say just now ?

Y/n : it wouldn't be happened if you didn't mix the marriage paper between our contract .

Jungkook : before that

Y/n : what?

Jungkook : tell again those words

Y/n : which one .

Jungkook : you already know what word now be a good wifey and tell .
* she know what he want to hear she pressed her lip into thin line and blink her eyes multiple time then gulp down her salvia .*

Y/n : you already know .

Jungkook: i want to hear again .

Y/n : my beloved jeon .
* after saying that she lower her gaze and her lips turning into small pout . He smile and peck her lips while saying.

Jungkook : i love you my heart .

Y/n : i know i know

Jungkook : again thank you for everything , thank you for giving me a second chance my love , you don't have any idea you turned heartless jungkook into GENTLEMAN . Please accept my apology again.

Y/n : you are forgiven my ceo husband and your gentleness made me fall for you but why you didn't tell me that you love me?

* he lift up his head and smile appeared on his face he gave a quick pack on her lips again and said *

Jungkook : because iam afraid what if you reject me so i decided to wait for your confession and from today this property is belongs to me .
* she pull him by his collar and whispered near his ear *