Chapter 42

"Baby, calm down." Jungkook said as he kept on rubbing Jin's back while they were on the backseat of the car, driven by Jimin.

"He was just trying to protect me." Jin said while sobbing on Jungkook's chest.

"I know, baby."

This is the first time that Jungkook has seen Seokjin cry this much and he feels so weak seeing him like that. He did not like how painful Seokjin cries as of the moment as he's also feeling his pain.

"Kook, Mr. Kim is already at the hospital. They are still trying to stabilize Taehyung's condition. Yeonjun found Hanbi's whereabouts and his men are already working on capturing him." Namjoon said after finishing his call.

"Thanks, Namjoon." Jungkook said as he hugged Seokjin closer to him. The man stopped sobbing, but is still hiccuping due to too much cries he had after seeing Taehyung earlier. "Jinnie, since your grandfather is already at the hospital, would you like to go home first so that you can change your clothes?"

Seokjin shook his head. "I need to see Taehyung."

"Okay." Jungkook agreed as if he was defeated. He knows he cannot ask Seokjin to rest for today without makimg sure that Taehyung is doing fine.

Upon arriving at his grandfather's owned hospital, Seokjin ran to the emergency room, looking for his brother. Jungkook followed him but Seokjin was running too fast.

"Hal-abeoji!" Seokjin shouted upon seeing his grandfather. He hugged him right away and cried to him.

"Jinnie, why are you crying?" Heechul asked his grandson as he brushed his hair away from his eyes.

Heechul signalled Jungkook to leave them for now and Jungkook bowed before leaving.

"Taehyung..." Seokjin said as he cried to his grandfather.

Heechul felt sad seeing his grandson cry like that.

"I did not expect that you will care for him this much after what he did to you. I am proud that you have the heart of gold, Jinnie." He said looking directly to his grandson's eyes.

Seokjin is hiccuping while he looks at his grandfather.

"Your brother will be fine. He is currently in the operating room and I was advised that he might need blood. I will donate my blood since we're a match." Heechul explained.

"Take my blood, too." Seokjin said while wiping his tears with the palm of his hand.

"Jinnie, it does not work like that." His grandfather said, smiling at him. "You should be a match so that you can donate. You and your brother have different blood type, based on your records. Why don't you go with Jungkook first while we wait for the result of the operation? I will just donate my blood in the other room in preparation of Taehyung's need for it." Heechul said.

Seokjin cried more feeling helpless but did not let his grandfather see it. He walked towards the exit and looked for Jungkook who was already waiting for him.

"Come here. Stop crying." Jungkook said as he opened his arms for a hug.

Instead of stopping, he cried more as he rest his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jimin and Namjoon looked at them and were also sad seeing Seokjin cry a lot.

************

"How is he?" Heechul asked when he saw Jungkook coming out of one of the hospital's room.

"He just fell asleep out of tiredness. He should be fine, Mr. Kim. He ate a little and drank good amount of water. Jimin will stay with him while I get some clothes at home. How was Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.