Chapter 43

"Jinnie, be careful. Your body is still weak." Jungkook said as he followed Seokjin who was running in his hospital gown towards Taehyung's room.

Seokjin opened the door to his brother's room and smiled but with tears in his eyes as Taehyung looked at him.

He walked slowly towards him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes upon seeing Seokjin.

"You're so dramatic." Taehyung said.

"And you are so weak! How can you bleed a lot just because of one shot?!" He said to Taehyung but then he started crying. "I should have known you were that weak and did not let you block that gun shot." He said as he cried and wiped the tears from his eyes.

Taehyung slowly smiled as he saw Seokjin crying, knowing that their bickering earlier was just a facade.

"Come here, big baby." Taehyung said as he opened his arms for Seokjin.

Seokjin ran quick to his brother, avoiding his wound and hugged him tight.

Jungkook just smiled upon seeing the two, same as Jimin, who was currently taking care of Taehyung.

Jungkook signalled for Jimin and him to go and leave the two alone quietly. They closed the door and let the two have their sibling time.

"Were you scared?" Taehyung asked.

"No." Seokjin said.

Taehyung looked at the man who was lying on his stomach and Seokjin looked back at him.

"I felt you'll survive anyway because you're a bad person." Seokjin continue. "Bad people live longer that's why our grandfather is still alive."

Taehyung laughed at it but held his wound, feeling the stitches expanding due to his reaction.

"Careful, hyung." Seokjin said.

Taehyung was surprised as to how Seokjin addressed him.

"Call me that again?" Taehyung said.

"H---hyung." Seokjin said with a shy smile.

Taehyung also smiled at him and brushed Seokjin's hair. "I like that." He said then looked up at the ceiling with a smile.

***********

"Hyung! Welcome back!" Seokjin said as Taehyung entered their house with Jimin and Soobin. Due to his wounds, he had to stay in the hospital for more than a week to monitor his stitches and eventually remove them once the skin starts to form.

Taehyung tapped his head and smiled at his brother, who became so adorable as the time goes by.

Seokjin visits him every after school and the two of them got closer than ever.

"Flashnews: They're brothers!" Jimin whispered to Jungkook who was looking intently at the two.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

"Hyung! I can sleep in your room tonight, right?" Seokjin asked as he walked past by Jungkook and Jimin.

"Someone might sleep alone tonight, and that's absolutely not me." Jimin said with a smirk. "Yoongi will be here tonight." He said.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, not liking what is happening. He had been sleeping on his own for few days now. After Seokjin gave him a taste of him, he is now feeling abandoned suddenly. Seokjin will either sleep with Taehyung in the hospital for some nights and sometimes, he would not ask Jungkook to stay with him in his room, which is impossible.

Even though he knows they are brothers, he hates the fact that he is slowly losing Seokjin. He got disappointed somehow and thought that maybe Seokjin just wanted a brother and the feelings he had for him was just infatuation.