___ Author's Note ___

✧✧ To my dear readers ✧✧

I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for choosing to embark on this journey with Maeve Carson and Kayden Pierce. Your support and enthusiasm mean the world to me, and I'm thrilled that you've joined me on this adventure.

I've gotten to fall in love with these characters as they're all different and got to create a story that involves one of my passions. Art.

Maeve's story is one of self-discovery, creativity, and resilience. She's a young lady who's faced her share of challenges, but always tries refusing to let them define her. Instead, she's chosen to channel her emotions into her passion, art, using her canvas as a reflection of her soul.

Kayden's story, is one of love, and growth. His path has been marked by darkness and pain after the death of his beloved muse and girlfriend, but he's fighting to overcome his past. But what happens when his paths meet with Maeve Carson?

Thank you again for reading, and I look forward to sharing more of Maeve and Kayden's journey with you <3

I'll be posting a new chapter every Friday.

Sincerely, @her_in_wxnderland

Votes and comments are highly appreciated if you enjoyed a chapter.

✧✧✧