1. Introduction

Dedication 

"To all the dreamers who keep believing in love, against all odds, and to those who have forgotten how to dream,
may this story remind you of the magic that exists within the realm of love."

~Characters introduction~

✧𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒂✧

✧𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒂✧

~26-year-old Bengali woman, has a sunny disposition but harbors romantic ideals.

She longs for a love story straight out of a book, film, or poem.

She's currently pursuing her PG and working as a junior surgeon in a hospital .
Unfortunately, she believes that true love is not written in her fate.

She's never been loved by another in her entire life and has accepted her unfortunate fate that love is not meant for her.

"𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚, 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎."

✧𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂✧

✧𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂✧

~ a 28-year-old, is a wealthy Rajasthani man with family values. He believes that love will only make a man weak, prioritizing his time for making money instead. His family belongs to a reputable rich family, and he thinks romantic stories are nothing but nonsense.

The world knows him as a grumpy, blunt businessman, but in his world, he secretly yearns for love.

""𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌-𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔."

~Them~

"A lonely soul and an affectionate heart, two individuals destined to meet in the most unexpected of ways"

______________________________________
Other characters ~

𝑹𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒉 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂

-33 yo, the responsible and driven older brother of Ishaan, firmly believed in the importance of inner beauty over outer appearances.

He had a deep admiration for his father and worked diligently to expand the family business. Reyansh was devoted to his family, especially his younger sibling, viewing him like a child he needed to guide.

Reyansh's teachings revolved around the idea that money could buy anything in life, and he passed this philosophy onto his younger brother.

𝑨𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒂

~

31 yo, the dedicated and family-oriented elder sister of Amaya, took on the role of the eldest daughter in her family.
She was hardworking and steadfast in her responsibilities.

While she understood that earning money was necessary for survival, Ayessha believed that living a life filled with love and surrounded by loved ones was what truly mattered.

Her ambition had led her to become a successful fashion designer and a sought-after icon in the fashion industry, owning her own brand.

Despite her accomplishments, however, she harbored secrets from her past that only added layers to her complex character.

Ritu sengupta
Ritu is a college student and is the youngest of her family . She is Ayesha's chacha's daughter.

Rehaan sengupta
Rehaan is Ritu's sibling and he's also studying in college

Rehaan and Ritu both are twins and of same age .(25 y/o)

Ansh Sengupta 
He's the eldest son of the sengupta family and adores his family very much .

He's 35 y/o and a college professor by profession.
He's very protective towards his family especially his sisters .

{Amaya'S FAMILY}

✧ HER FATHER MR . GOPAL SENGUPTA
✧ HER MOTHER MRS. RINA SENGUPTA
✧ HER CHACHA AND CHACHI MR BARUN AND MRS ASHA SENGUPTA

{Ishaan'S FAMILY}

✧ HIS FATHER MR . YASH SINGHANIA
✧ HIS MOTHER MRS .PRITI SINGHANIA
✧ HIS CHACHA CHACHI AND DADI .
✧ HIS LITTLE SISTER KIRTI WHO IS STUDYING ABROAD . (26 y/o)

___________[COPYRIGHT]_____________

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images used in this book belong to the respective owners.
______________________________________
Do follow me on Instagram @enchanted.her_