Dinner Date At The Waldorf Residence

"Serina! Hurry up, Dans going to be here any minute!" Hollered Blair, twiddling here fingers back and fourth anxiously, searching for any missplacements.

Serina giggled, "Seriously Blair, I appreciate the help, but there is no need to worry. After all, the date is with ME and Dan!"

Blair choked at those words. After regaining her confidence, she spoke as if that sentence didn't hurt
"But I'm a perfectionist, and your my best friend. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you..." she paused and gulp before saying
"and Dan have the best date possible."
Serina looked suspicious, "Are you OK?"
"Ummm..." Blair hesitated.
Just then, the elevator dinged and out came Dan holding some Forget-Me-Nots in his hand, they were obviously handpicked.
"H-Hello" stuttered Dan, shakely handing Serina the flowers, eyeing Blair out of the corner of his left eye.
"Ummm, will you excuse us." muttered Blair, "I have to talk to Humphrey about..."
Dan butted in, "Your surprise."
Serina, although still suspicious nodded in approval. Blair yanked Dan into her over sized kitchen that she rarely used to cook except for when she makes her world famous "I'm sorry Serina" cookies.
"Humphrey what is wrong with you! A surprise!" Blair roared
"What we're keeping from her sure is a surprise." mumbled Dan.
Blair cackled, "It isn't a surprise if she doesn't know, it's a secret. That's what it will remain to be. Understand Humphrey?"
Back in the living room, Serina sat impatiently. Another ding came from the elevator. Someone stepped out.