32

Demon Days ~ Gorillaz

Neverland
Now

A while later they were all around the fire in their small camp, trying to make a plan.

"This is where they're keeping Henry, Pan's compound. According to, uh...", Emma began saying and trailed off at the end.

"Tinker Bell", the fairy said, thinking that Emma had forgotten her name.

"Yeah. I know. Still weird to say", Emma replied.

"Tink is fine", Tinker Bell told her.

"Not sure that's any better", Emma muttered. "Anyway, she says there are sentries positioned across the front which is why we're gonna come in through the back entrance, here. She's gonna talk her way in, once she makes sure the coast is clear, then we're going to sneak on in."

"You'll still have to deal with any Lost Boys once you're inside", Tinker Bell said.

"I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks", Regina said sarcastically.

"It's not the sticks you need to worry about. It's the poison they're dipped in", Tinker Bell told her and as she did, Evelyn watched the look David and Hook shared with furrowed brows.

"Dreamshade. Hook and Evelyn warned us", Mary Margaret said.

"Good. Because one nick and you'll spend the last of your days-", Tinker Bell began saying, but David stopped her.

"Poison sticks equal death. We got it. Now, when can we put this rescue mission into action?", he asked her as he stood up.

"I'm ready to go. Just as soon as you tell me the exit plan", Tinker Bell said, but was only met with silence. "You do have an escape plan, don't you?"

"It was more of a last minute trip", Mary Margaret slowly said.

"If you don't have a way off this island, then none of this matters", Tinker Bell told them.

"We'll figure it out", Regina said as she stood up.

"You'll figure it out? No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it. This is a waste of time", Tinker Bell said.

"When it comes to family, we always find a way", David said determinedly.

"You don't get it. Here, let me show you something. You know what this is?", Tinker Bell said holding up a black watch.