Amber & Harry

Characters

Amber Harris

Age:18

Looks: About average height, sparkling blue eyes, blonde curly sholder length hair, fair skin, sorta of a chubby character.

personality: Party-animal, sweet, mind-full of others, funny, naturally happy person, and peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haddie Harris

Age: 16

Looks: Short, fair skin, dark reddish brownish hair, long and wavy, deep green eyes, flawless face, very skinny.

Personality: Badass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About

Haddie and Ambers parents died 4 years ago, after Amber was finally able to live on her own she adopted her sister, Haddie, and now live in a apartment in holmesChaples London. Life isn't so bad for them, Amber has a boyfriend. On their 5th anniversary, he proposed to her. On that note Amber decided to have Haddie met her new fiancé. which wasn't smart because Haddie is a long term one direction fan and Harry Styles is Ambers soon-to-be husband. What happens when Haddie mets Harry? Or when Amber loses her job? What if one of the others boys form feeling for Haddie or amber? What will fans have to say about Harry and Amber?