♡ ✧ Bliss ✧ ♡

The whole hotel was packed to the max, from the entrance to the 3rd floor where we were staying. Men and women everywhere but mostly women, they would be half naked drinking straight from a bottle of tequila, dancing in front of everyone. The music was so loud I couldn't even hear Tom.
My eyes widened, This party opened my eyes to what fame was really like, the girls, the alcohol and the good times. I wasn't really a fan of it, although I like to drink and smoke, the rest wasn't my thing, but knowing Gustav and Georg they were going to have a blast.
We made our way to georg's room where the heart of the party was located and we sat next to Gustav and some other people. Some girls came over and handed us a cocktail. "Thanks" I said , taking a sip of the drink, it was sweet but strong.
Tom: "i have to go to the restroom" he said getting up and walking towards it.

As soon as Tom left, a girl with red hair and blue eyes sat next to me where Tom's seat was. She put her legs on top of me wrapping herself around me.
Her smell hit me, it was disgusting. She smelled like cigarettes and beer.

Bill: "can you get off me?" I said giving her a dirty look.
"why? Aren't u lonely" she said looking straight into my eyes while she started caressing my hair.

Bill: " im not, i have a girlfriend" i said firmly while pushing her legs off me.

"Well she's not here" she said putting her legs back up on mine.

Tom: "Get out" Tom said, grabbing her from the arm and dragging her to the front door.
Tom: "what are you doing bill?!" Tom said in a very angry tone.

Bill: " I didn't do anything, i told her to get off and that i had a girlfriend" i said trying to explain the misunderstanding.

Tom: "Okay good, lets just try to enjoy this party then" he said while drinking some shots.

I sat back on the couch and I put my hands in my pockets, on my left hand I felt a piece of paper and I grabbed it to see what it was.

"I love you bill ♡"

I instantly knew it was from sera, seeing her handwriting made me choke up a bit, i missed her a lot. My eyes felt like they were going to cry. I yelled at her and I hated myself for it.

Bill: " I need to call sera, i will be right back" i said in a rush as i went outside to the balcony where no one was there.

Sera: "hello?" She said in a drowsy tone
Bill: " i'm sorry" i said, my voice was cracking
Sera: "its okay bill, I can see why you would get upset. I'm sorry to" she said crying
Bill: "don't cry sera you didn't do anything." I said putting my hand towards my face in shame for what i had done.
Sera: "what are you doing" she said
Sera: "i hear music"
Bill: "oh it's just a stupid after party '' I said looking back at the glass door.
Sera: "Okay, have fun, just be careful with drinking too much" she said, yawning.
Bill: " I will, and I'm sorry for waking you up, goodnight. I love you and I miss you "I said, smiling softly.
Sera: "i miss you to"
Sera: "goodnight i love you"

I hung up and stayed in the balcony for a bit. Tom walked up to me with a worried look and with a shot tequila in his hand.

Tom: "what happened?" He said
Bill: "I apologized" i said looking down at the balcony
Tom: "So are you and sera good now?" He said leaning on the balcony with me.
Bill: "yeah" I said smiling.
Tom : "im glad" Tom said with a genuine smile handing me over the shot.
I drank the shot fast and placed the glass in the floor
Bill: " I'm overwhelmed by everything" I said , lighting up a cigarette.
Tom: "What do you mean?" He said reaching his hand for my cigarette.
Bill: "The fame, our life's have change drastically. We are living the life of rockstars and i dont know how i feel about it" i said sighting.
Tom: "Well I know what you mean, but what can we do about it" Tom said, shrugging his shoulders while exhaling smoke.
Bill: "i also miss Seraphina, her not being here just makes me feel like all of this is wrong" i said rolling my eyes.
Tom: " I think she would want you to have fun" he said looking at the floor.
Bill: "I know, but other than you she's the only one that truly gets me, i don't know how to explain it but she's my soulmate" i said putting my head down on the railway.
Tom: "i know" he said patting my shoulder
Tom: "Just enjoy what you can, i know she will wait for you, and i know she doesn't want you to linger like that" he said chuckling, throwing the cigarette out the balcony.\

What Tom said stayed stuck with me and I made sure to enjoy it with my friends.

We made our way back to the party and the rest of the night was a daze for me, Georg, Gustav, Tom and I went crazy with the drinks. It was a great party, and knowing that we were going to do this often was thrilling. Having sera in my life and having the band and the fame was everything i could want. My life was fucking amazing.