~1~

°Prompt° First kiss:

...

You and Megumi have been dating for 2 months now, and you've become impatient waiting for him to be affectionate with you. Every time you've tried to kiss him he'd pull away last second, acting as if he didn't know you were finally going in for the kiss.

Was he scared? Did he just not love you enough? You didn't know and it made you angry.

Today was the 2 month anniversary of when you two started dating and what were you doing to celebrate? Nothing. He was out on a mission with Yuji and you were left alone at jujustu high, annoyed and alone.

You paced around your dorm room and angrily thought about your relationship with him.

'When he gets back... I'm gonna kiss him'

You kept telling yourself, and you were set on it. You didn't care how, you were gonna kiss him. You plopped on the couch and thought about how you'd do it, your head perking up when you heard a gentle knock on your dorms door. You looked at your phone, checking the clock.

'8:42 pm"

'WHAT? HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN SITTING HERE???'

You thought, standing up nervously and walking to the door, turning the knob to see him standing there, a little beat up, very tired looking.

"Oh my goodness, are you alright Megumi?" You asked kindly, taking his hand and pulling him into your room.

He nods and smiles gently at your concern.

"Yea, I'm just fine Y/n, just a little tired is all," he says, his voice gentle and tired.

"I'm glad you're ok, but you need to call me when you can, I was worried about you all day." You said, curling your fingers around his hand bringing him into a hug, and holding him there for quite awhile.

After some time you pull away and smile, guiding him to the couch.

"Is there anything you want to eat? I can buy something or make you something, I'm sure you're hungry and you had a really long day, the least I can do it feed y-"

"Y/n. It's alright.. really, I'm okay, just tired," he cuts you off, his hand on your shoulder.

You smile and sit back on the couch, resting your head on his shoulder.

"You can sleep here tonight if you'd like... my bed is big enough for both of us, I can go get something more comfortable for you to wear from your room." You offer, you hands intertwined, you feel him take a deep inhale and exhale, a gentle smile on his lips.

"That sounds lovely." He says and you stand up from your seat on the couch, walking to his room and grabbing a t-shirt and sweatpants from his dresser, smiling as you catch a glimpse of you and him in a picture frame that itadori took.

The two of you had only been dating for a week or so and you went out with Itadori and Kugisaki to get ice cream, and you held hands for the first time, the whole time you two had deep blushes on your face , you more than him. It filled him with a sense of pride to show others that he managed to get you, it was like he was excited showing the world how lucky he was.

The picture was taken when you and megumi were standing on a curb, you tripped and Megumi had grabbed your waist to stop you from face planting, which made you laugh because it felt so ticklish.

You smiled at yourself once more and left the room, going into yours and handing him the set of clothes.

"You can use the bathroom to get changed if you'd like, I'll get ready out here," you close your eyes and smile, and for a moment you feel his eyes on you.

More specific on your lips, how badly he wanted to kiss you. You didn't know but in that moment he wanted to kiss you so badly that it made him embarrassed for himself, so instead he just nodded and went into the restroom.

When he returned he was dressed in the clothes you brought him, and you were dressed in a large t-shirt and shorts. He walks over to your bed and sits on the edge, a bit nervous about spending the night in your dorm for the first time.

"Don't worry Megumi.. you can lay down, you look exhausted," you smile, wrapping your arms around his shoulders from the back, you chin placed between his neck and shoulder.

He smiles and turns around, looking down at your lips again as you smile kindly to him.

"Yea, I am," he chuckles, swinging his legs over onto the bed, his arms wrap around you, pulling you to the top of the bed as you giggle childishly, until finally your back is pressed against the wooden bed board.

You giggles again as he raises himself between your legs, pausing as you notice his hand gently on your jaw, a bright blush heating up your face.

After looking into your eyes for a moment, his nose brushing against yours, he closes the distance between you two, his lips locking with yours. Without any hesitation you return the kiss, pushing your face into his further, wanting more of his lips as he smiles gently against you.

Even if it wasn't exactly how you planned it, it was perfect. The two of you stayed like that for about 10 seconds, finally pulling away and smiling at each other.

After not long you both fell asleep, and you smiled excitedly for the rest of the night.