Pregnant at 14

What was I thinking that night.? Of course I wasn't. I held the stick in front of me. Waiting for results. I wasn't sure if I was sure if I was ready to see. I mean, I, Autumn Jones at the age 14 to be pregnant.! The stick beeped telling me it was showing the results. I looked and it came out positive. I cried. Scared. What would Jon do. I know he is the baby daddy. I texted him saying to come over as soon as he could. He came 25 minutes later and I was crying. He asked me what was wrong and I said that I was pregnant. He didn't believe me so I showed him the test. He fell on the floor so hopeless. He got up 2 minutes later saying that it will be alright. Jon is 16 and I am 14. We were sure that this journey,was going to be a long one ,and that was for sure.

Chapter 2

What was I thinking. I should've waited to make sure I was really pregnant. "Baby it's ok, I have a job and I get paid really well. We can work this out babe." Jon said. "Babe what if that's not enough.?!" "I get paid 700 dollars every paycheck, I think that's more than enough.!" " well ok then." " when are we going to tell our parents baby.?" Jon asked. " when we know that for sure I am pregnant." "Ok then uhm, want to go eat.?" "Yeah."

Chapter 3

1 month later.

"Mom.!" Hm I guess I have to tell her later. Or since my dad is here should I tell him.? Well I will have to get it over with it sooner or later.

"Dad.!" "Yes hon.?" "Where are you at.?" "Here in the kitchen sweetie." My heart raced and I panicked. "Dad please don't kill me.!" "Why would you say that hon.?" "Dad I am pregnant." I wanted to run to my room. My dad started crying. "Go to your room young lady.!" "Dad please don't tell mom. I have to tell her myself.!" "I said go to your room.! NOW.!" I dragged my feet. Crying. I got my cellphone and called Jon. He was going to be over. 5 minutes later I heard the door open and I heard my mom talk to my dad. "Autumn open the door.!" I opened the door. "Sweetie how far along are you.?" "Like 2 months now." "I am so disappointed in you.! I will not kick you out. But I will help you out." "Really mom, dad freaked out on me.!" "Sweetie,your dad doesn't want to be a grandpa yet and I don't wanna be a grandma I am only 34 and your father is only 36!" "Mom I know I did a wrong decision,I am so sorry.!" My mom just smiled at me and left. I was so mad at my dad but its all on me.!

Chapter 4

School was right around the corner and I was scared. Would everyone say I was a slut.? Jon was in all my classes and his locker was next to mine. I didn't panic though because I knew he was going to be on my side all the time. We have 30 minutes just to go get school supplies since we didn't need much. Jon drove me to Walmart and we got our supplies. School was in 2 days and I was panicking. Would they notice my baby bump.? I hope not. I wasn't really big since I was only a couple months along. I can just say I gained some weight. But people wouldn't believe me. "Babe I am getting so fat.!" "Your still beautiful and your such a strong lady for putting up for what I did wrong." "It was our decision so uhm I think we can blame it on both of us but we will always love our child.!" 💏

Chapter 5

School was in session and I had 1 hour to get ready. I dressed in a gorgeous purple tank top and some denim black skinny jeans,and my pink flip flops . My makeup was simple and natural. Jon wore a aerocrombie shirt and some black jeans with his Nike shoes.