chapter -15

Yeah double update enjoy
😉Yoonmin slept peacefully let's see our Taekook side .

As you read in the 11th chapter, Taehyung and Jungkook are in a forest and it was night.

Jungkook: Why did you bring strawberries?

Taehyung: Well, it's getting late, so I thought it would be nice to have some strawberries to snack on tonight so I brought

Jungkook: Wow, you're so thoughtful!

Taehyung: I know, right? Now, can you help me find a place where we can eat and sleep?

Jungkook: Sure, let's go look together.

After walking for a while, they finally found a suitable spot to rest and eat their strawberries.

They both sat down on the ground, and Taehyung began to eat his strawberries, offering some to Jungkook.

However, Jungkook's attention was drawn to Taehyung's lips as he ate, causing him to remember about a past kiss. His cheeks flushed, forming a red tint.
Taehyung noticed it .

Taehyung: 'Hey, is something wrong? Are you sick? Did you catch a cold because you stayed in the water this morning?'

Jungkook: 'Huh...no, no, it's just hot here.'

Taehyung: 'Huh, but the weather is cool.'

Jungkook: 'Aish, just finish your strawberries, or should I eat yours too?'

Taehyung: 'You bunny, go eat your carrots, not my strawberries.'

Jungkook: 'I'm not a bunny, okay, okay. Just eat, I'm sleepy.'

Taehyung quickly ate his strawberries and turned towards Jungkook.

Jungkook then swiftly pecked Taehyung's lips and turned away.

Taehyung: 'Huh? Why did you do that, stupid? Turn towards me

Taehyung: 'Huh? Why did you do that, stupid? Turn towards me.'

Jungkook: 'Mm...I just lost control because you're so cute while eating.'

Taehyung: 'You're flirting too much from yesterday. Are you mentally sick?'

Jungkook: 'Huh, I'm not sick. I'm just trying to find my feelings.'