The First Meet

Karthik , 19 , is staring at his locked phone waiting for something in his room which is very messy.

Normally, He maintains everything in order but that day he is kind of frustrated and messed up everything around him.

He is frustrated because he is waiting for something.

He is waiting for an reply from certain someone.

But the reply didn't yet arrived so he became an overthinker trying to figure out probabilities about what might happen and became angry displacing everything around him.

Just when he realised that waiting is a waste of time, a notification popped up on his locked phone.

He immediately took his phone and checked for the notification thinking that might be the reply from the one that he's waiting for.

Fortunately, It's her. Swapna, 18 years , replied back to karthik saying that " She's willing to meet him but she didn't have that courage to face him in direct" as she was very introverted in nature.

Even though they were in Love ( thanks to instagram and social media) , they didn't actually met in real. Both of their houses are in nearby areas , both of them know each other but they didn't yet spent their time together.

Karthik did tried to talk with her when he saw her outside but she walks away or she tried to run away as fast as possible by saying silly reasons.

Karthik is so upset with her behaviour and insisted on them meeting.

That is why he is in anger and frustration.

After reading the reply from swapna , Karthik again texted her assuring he'll take care of everything and made her agree to meet him at a cafe nearby.

The day has arraived - The day karthik and Swapna supposed to meet each other.

Swapna came early and waiting for Karthik sitting at a table.

Karthik reached there a bit late and sat infront of Swapna.

Karthik tried to talk with her and she escaped every question and statements of Karthik just with a smile , with her innocent smile.

Swapna feeling nervous and anxious about the meet. Instead of looking at Karthik , Swapna staring and seeing in other directions continously. Her face is sweating and she's feeling nervousness and anxiety.

Understanding Swapna's state , Karthik immediately took his phone and texts her saying " It's Ok ! I understand You. Just be calm and talk when you feel like talking".

Seeing that message, Swapna feels relief and smiles back at Karthik. This time it is not just an innocent smile, it's a love you smile for understanding her and her nature.

They continued on texting each other , staring at each other and blushing.

After feeling comfortable enough , Swapna will start to open up with Karthik.

And they both fall in love again :)

" In the quiet spaces of understanding, love will find itsvoice "