Crash

***

***

As the screech of tires pierced the air, Jimin's heart raced. Time seemed to slow as he watched the oncoming car veer into his lane. There was a deafening crash, shattering glass, and then everything went black.

The next thing he knew, he found himself in a dimly lit, deserted place.

Grasping at a surreal realization, Jimin whispered, "Where am I?" His voice betrayed a mix of bewilderment, disbelief, and a hint of fear.

"You are in my realm," a strange voice echoed.

"Am I d-dead..." Jimin's voice trembled slightly.

"you're not dead... yet. You're in the operating room. You don't have much time. Just know that I'm here to help," the voice replied. It was deep and smooth, with a subtle accent.

The figure exuded a mysterious, dark aura. Tall and otherworldly, he wore a neatly tailored black suit. His intense eyes, a piercing shade of mysterious brown, held a captivating gaze.

"You have six months. If you find out what killed you, you'll live. Otherwise, you'll die," the figure stated with a smirk, casually slipping his hands into his pockets. "But you will have no memory of what happened."

Jimin blinked, trying to make sense. "Six months? What do you mean? How am I supposed to find out what killed me if I have no memory of it?"

The figure's smirk widened slightly. "Ah, that's the challenge, isn't it? Time is ticking, Jimin. Use it wisely."

"But why me? Why help me at all?" Jimin's voice quivered with a mix of confusion and desperation.

The figure's eyes softened momentarily before returning to their intense gaze. "Let's just say I have my reasons. Consider it an offer you can't refuse. Now, I suggest you start searching before it's too late."

With that, the figure began to fade into the shadows...

________________________________________

A/N:)